Suggest nice Photo Editing Software.....? Plz

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Chocolate Rose, Jun 4, 2008.

  1. hello,

    I need a Photo Editing Software to edit my Picture which i had taken
    or merge with other pictures... I am ready to pay a small amount. I
    need speedy & which occupy less space in my Computer... & laptop.
    Specially which gives me a clear edited feature.... & easy to operate.

    Actually i have taken a trial version of Power Pix. It is better then
    other softwares but still i need other suggestion plz if any then let
    me know....

    OK fine even i am sending you the link of Power Pix check it out reply
    me at

    www.powerpix.com

    Even I show Kodak Digital Photo Pro.... It is bit smiler to Powerpix
    but there is less features...

    it's urgent i need to edit few pix to surprise my friend on her
    Birthday.... by Editing her few nice pictures.

    Chocolate Rose, Jun 4, 2008