Suggest nice Photo Editing Software.....? Plz

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Chocolate Rose, Jun 4, 2008.

  1. Hey friends,

    I need a Photo Editing Software to edit my Picture which i had
    taken or merge with other pictures... I am ready to pay a small
    amount. I need speedy & which occupy less space in my Computer... &
    laptop.
    Specially which gives me a clear edited feature.... & easy to operate.

    Actually i have taken a trial version of Power Pix. It is better then
    other softwares but still i need other suggestion plz if any then let
    me know....

    OK fine even i am sending you the link of Power Pix check it out reply
    me at

    www.powerpix.com

    Even i had seen Kodak digital album Pro. I dont have it's like
    unfortunately, but plz check it out.

    it's urgent i need to edit few pix to surprise my friend on her
    Birthday.... by Editing her few nice pictures.
    Chocolate Rose, Jun 4, 2008

  2. Chocolate Rose

    Dave Cohen Guest

    Ron Hunter wrote:
    > Chocolate Rose wrote:
    >> Hey friends,
    >>
    >> I need a Photo Editing Software to edit my Picture which i had
    >> taken or merge with other pictures... I am ready to pay a small
    >> amount. I need speedy & which occupy less space in my Computer... &
    >> laptop.
    >> Specially which gives me a clear edited feature.... & easy to operate.
    >>
    >> Actually i have taken a trial version of Power Pix. It is better then
    >> other softwares but still i need other suggestion plz if any then let
    >> me know....
    >>
    >> OK fine even i am sending you the link of Power Pix check it out reply
    >> me at
    >>
    >> www.powerpix.com
    >>
    >> Even i had seen Kodak digital album Pro. I dont have it's like
    >> unfortunately, but plz check it out.
    >>
    >> it's urgent i need to edit few pix to surprise my friend on her
    >> Birthday.... by Editing her few nice pictures.

    > Photoshop Elements is a good price/performance choice. It has very
    > powerful editing capabilities, and a friendly interface. However, like
    > any tool, to get the best results, you will have to invest some time in
    > learning to use the features. Best is that if you find you really need
    > the more expensive Photoshop CS, most of what you learned with translate
    > painlessly to the more powerful package.

    I don't think the op is your typical CS candidate, Elements maybe but I
    suspect he wants something even simpler. He could try FastStone. It's
    not very clear from the post just what it is he wants achieve.
    Dave Cohen
    Dave Cohen, Jun 4, 2008

  3. Chocolate Rose

    Robert Ford Guest

    Chocolate Rose <> wrote in news:73bcdd07-609a-42aa-
    :

    > Hey friends,
    >
    > I need a Photo Editing Software to edit my Picture which i had
    > taken or merge with other pictures... I am ready to pay a small
    > amount. I need speedy & which occupy less space in my Computer... &
    > laptop.
    > Specially which gives me a clear edited feature.... & easy to operate.

    The Gimp is free and is almnost as powerful as Photoshop. One I have always
    likesd is PaintshopPro now owned by Corel and costs about $100.00.

    http://www.gimp.org/

    http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite/us/en/Product/1184951547051
    Robert Ford, Jun 8, 2008