    also i am a bit confused about which certification to take MCTS in WEB
    or enterprise development and want to go for both.
    so please help me make a decision.
    santiago, Sep 12, 2006

  2. Sept. 12, 2006

    I recommend going with the MS Press Training Kits (which come with 300
    practice questions)....

    http://www.microsoft.com/MSPress/books/9982.asp
    http://www.microsoft.com/MSPress/books/9984.asp
    http://www.microsoft.com/MSPress/books/9469.asp

    Some of those aren't released yet (two are releasing next month), but you
    can study the one already out in the meantime. Hope this helps! :)
    --

    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

    Blog/Web Site: http://CactiDevelopers.ResDev.Net/

    Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD, Sep 12, 2006

  3. santiago

    santiago Guest

    i have ebook of 70-536. will it help or should i purchase the kit too.
    santiago, Sep 12, 2006
  4. Sept. 12, 2006

    The ebook of the MS Press training kit? ..... the "kit" is just basically
    the book + practice questions.... so I'd say if you already have the book
    for free... then buying the kit for the practice questions alone wouldn't be
    worth it.

    Good luck!

    Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD, Sep 12, 2006
  5. santiago

    maryannjoy Guest

    Hi,
    could you please share the ebook with me?
    thanks.

    maryannjoy, Sep 14, 2006
  6. santiago

    santiago Guest