    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar

    I use Win XP Professional. Intel

    Any other information needed please?
    Chaudhry Nijjhar, Jan 24, 2008

  2. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    Rôgêr Guest

    Chaudhry Nijjhar wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > It is always good to ask the more experience people which Webcam should I
    > buy for uploading my Videos on Youtube please? I am using Creative webcam
    > live and the quality of picture could be much better.
    >
    > So, please come up with suggestion and if possible store where it is
    > available cheapest. Or I can find from Google. I am prepared to spend upto
    > £100 inclusive of mic or head gear.
    >
    > I am very pleased to use Youtube and there are other channels where I can
    > upload my Videos once I know how to do it.

    The Microsoft cameras seem to be of decent quality and easy to
    install/use. Just going by user reviews at NewEgg I bought one for a
    gift for my stepfather and he gets along fine with it. And even one of
    the best models is well under your budget. Logitech also gets good
    reviews, but I have no personal experience with them.
    Rôgêr, Jan 24, 2008

  3. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    DemoDisk Guest

    I suggest a webcam.
    DemoDisk, Jan 25, 2008
  4. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    Eugene Maes Guest

    I am using a Logitech 9000 which is $100 us but cam be found for $50us if
    you look for it with rebates.
    Also check out ustream.tv if you are thinking on becoming part of the
    streaming community.

    EJM727

    Eugene Maes, Jan 25, 2008
  5. Chaudhry Nijjhar