  1. RichA

    RichA Guest

    That's all I want.
    RichA, Apr 18, 2012

  2. RichA

    Bruce Guest

    RichA <> wrote:
    >That's all I want.

    The best things in life are free
    But you can keep them for the birds and bees
    Now give me money
    That's what I want
    That's what I want, yeah
    That's what I want ...

    (by Janie Bradford and Berry Gordy, released by The Beatles 1963)
    Bruce, Apr 18, 2012

  3. "Bruce" <> wrote in message
    > RichA <> wrote:
    >>That's all I want.

    So have you reported a bug in Windows-8 - that it does not display EXIF
    data - to Microsoft? If you don't report, you can't expect a fix.

    David
    David J Taylor, Apr 19, 2012
  4. RichA

    RichA Guest

    Re: Sugg to Microsoft: provide an EXIF tool in your image preview mechanism

    On Apr 19, 1:38 am, "David J Taylor" <david-
    > wrote:
    > "Bruce" <> wrote in message

    > > RichA <> wrote:
    > >>That's all I want.

    > So have you reported a bug in Windows-8 - that it does not display EXIF
    > data - to Microsoft?  If you don't report, you can't expect a fix.
    >
    > David

    I don't think it's a bug. I don't believe they intended to include it,
    just like them not really supporting RAW file reading.
    RichA, Apr 19, 2012