    Thanks in advance

    regards
    al

    al, Dec 8, 2003

  2. al

    Greg M Guest

    Have you setup a good house fan to blow into the case. Run your game. Any
    change?

    al <> wrote in

    --
    "For me. color was
    daylong obsession, joy,

    Greg M, Dec 8, 2003

  3. al

    al Guest

    Greg M wrote:
    > Have you setup a good house fan to blow into the case. Run your game. Any
    > change?
    >

    > al <> wrote in
    >

    >>Hi
    >>I got a little problem as my pc close down the game when I play
    >>operation flashpoint.I first assumed that it closed because of heat
    >>but Now it does it when it's 52 c.Before it happened when it went to
    >>54.It only close the game,not windows.There's nothing more happening
    >>than the sudden close down but it can be sort of
    >>a drag if you been struggling doing a hard part of the game and it
    >>goes down and you have to reload it from last saving point.I have a
    >>AMD barton 2500 with a Asus a7n8x deluxe and to sticks of 256 3500
    >>that run¨s in syncrone mode.ATI radeon 9200 pro for the graphics
    >>operation system is win xp pro and I have no other problems running
    >>games programs or whatever.Can anyone give me a hint in this matter
    >>please. Thanks in advance
    >>
    >>regards
    >>al

    Thanks
    But it's not triggered by the heat as I first thought it's something
    else.It's a tricky one
    al

    al, Dec 8, 2003
  4. al

    Brian H¹© Guest

    al said:

    > Greg M wrote:
    >> Have you setup a good house fan to blow into the case. Run your game. Any
    >> change?
    >>

    >> al <> wrote in
    >>

    >>> Hi
    >>> I got a little problem as my pc close down the game when I play
    >>> operation flashpoint.I first assumed that it closed because of heat
    >>> but Now it does it when it's 52 c.Before it happened when it went to
    >>> 54.It only close the game,not windows.There's nothing more happening
    >>> than the sudden close down but it can be sort of
    >>> a drag if you been struggling doing a hard part of the game and it
    >>> goes down and you have to reload it from last saving point.I have a
    >>> AMD barton 2500 with a Asus a7n8x deluxe and to sticks of 256 3500
    >>> that run¨s in syncrone mode.ATI radeon 9200 pro for the graphics
    >>> operation system is win xp pro and I have no other problems running
    >>> games programs or whatever.Can anyone give me a hint in this matter
    >>> please. Thanks in advance
    >>>
    >>> regards
    >>> al
    >>>

    > Thanks
    > But it's not triggered by the heat as I first thought it's something
    > else.It's a tricky one
    > al

    It could still be a heat problem, my system locks up at lower temperatures than
    yours, and it only needs me to run 2 particular programs at the same time to
    raise the temperature by 2 degrees and tilt the system.

    Brian H¹©, Dec 8, 2003
  5. al

    Greg M Guest

    "Brian H¹©" <-vine.co.uk.invalid> wrote in

    > al said:
    >
    >> Greg M wrote:
    >>> Have you setup a good house fan to blow into the case. Run your
    >>> game. Any change?
    >>>

    >>> al <> wrote in

    >> Thanks
    >> But it's not triggered by the heat as I first thought it's something
    >> else.It's a tricky one
    >> al

    > It could still be a heat problem, my system locks up at lower
    > temperatures than yours, and it only needs me to run 2 particular
    > programs at the same time to raise the temperature by 2 degrees and
    > tilt the system.

    Bingo! All chips aren't created equal.

    Greg M, Dec 9, 2003