    http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/rice/rainbow/rainbow.mp3

    If you are in doubt of the authenticity of this clip, it is from a video and
    I'll upload it, demand permitting.

    Industrious, May 14, 2004

  2. Industrious

    Ali Guest

    Very funny!!

    "Industrious" <> wrote in message
    news:xKZoc.1938$...
    > Turns out that WinAmp (bless) can output to audio
    > (options/preferences/output/Nullsoft Disk Writer plugin 20.c

    (out_disk.dll))
    > Just give it a path and name.
    >
    > Took the huge wav file and with a glass of wine in in one hand,

    normalised,
    > removed hiss, and compressed to audio quality approaching the video source
    > and Walaa!!
    > Resulting file is small (545KB), given that the souce was kinda shitty,

    but

    Ali, May 15, 2004

  3. Industrious

    Nik Coughin Guest

    Industrious wrote:
    > Turns out that WinAmp (bless) can output to audio
    > (options/preferences/output/Nullsoft Disk Writer plugin 20.c
    > (out_disk.dll)) Just give it a path and name.
    >
    > Took the huge wav file and with a glass of wine in in one hand,
    > normalised, removed hiss, and compressed to audio quality approaching
    > the video source and Walaa!!
    > Resulting file is small (545KB), given that the souce was kinda
    > shitty, but very very funny.
    >
    > http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/rice/rainbow/rainbow.mp3
    >
    > If you are in doubt of the authenticity of this clip, it is from a
    > video and I'll upload it, demand permitting.

    No need. It is available from http://www.ebaumsworld.com/

    It is authentic but was never broadcast. The cast and crew made it as a
    joke.

    Nik Coughin, May 15, 2004
  4. Industrious wrote:
    > http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/rice/rainbow/rainbow.mp3
    >
    > If you are in doubt of the authenticity of this clip, it is from a video and
    > I'll upload it, demand permitting.

    ummm yeah, I wanna see that video... sounds like it would be interesting
    to see what they're really doing.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, May 16, 2004
  5. On Mon, 17 May 2004 09:25:24 +1200, Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:

    > Industrious wrote:
    >> http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/rice/rainbow/rainbow.mp3
    >>
    >> If you are in doubt of the authenticity of this clip, it is from a video and
    >> I'll upload it, demand permitting.

    > ummm yeah, I wanna see that video... sounds like it would be interesting
    > to see what they're really doing.

    The clip is linked from last friday's edition (May 14th) of Aardvark.

    Uncle StoatWarbler, May 17, 2004
  6. Industrious

    gl Guest

    gl, May 17, 2004
  7. Uncle StoatWarbler wrote:
    > The clip is linked from last friday's edition (May 14th) of Aardvark.

    watched it yesterday... truly odd... along with the other stuff from
    that site.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, May 17, 2004