  1. Guest

    Does anyone have any info as to when Canon intends to replace the 20D?

    , Jan 6, 2006

  2. On 6 Jan 2006 09:51:44 -0800, wrote:

    >Does anyone have any info as to when Canon intends to replace the 20D?

    Look for the announcement at PMA.

    http://www.pmai.org/

    "I believe that all government is evil,
    in that all government must necessarily make war upon liberty...

    From "Mencken's Creed"
    H.L. Mencken (1880 -1956)

    John A. Stovall, Jan 7, 2006

  3. "John A. Stovall" <> wrote in message
    > On 6 Jan 2006 09:51:44 -0800, wrote:
    >
    >>Does anyone have any info as to when Canon intends to replace
    >>the 20D?

    > Look for the announcement at PMA.
    >
    > http://www.pmai.org/

    Or later this year, http://www.photokina-cologne.com/

    Bart

    Bart van der Wolf, Jan 7, 2006
  4. On Sat, 7 Jan 2006 21:22:18 +0100, "Bart van der Wolf"
    <> wrote:

    >"John A. Stovall" <> wrote in message
    >> On 6 Jan 2006 09:51:44 -0800, wrote:
    >>
    >>>Does anyone have any info as to when Canon intends to replace
    >>>the 20D?

    >> Look for the announcement at PMA.
    >>
    >> http://www.pmai.org/

    >Or later this year, http://www.photokina-cologne.com/

    Canon usually announces the new 1 Series at Photokina and the lower
    end ones at PMA.

    "I believe that all government is evil,
    in that all government must necessarily make war upon liberty...

    From "Mencken's Creed"
    H.L. Mencken (1880 -1956)

    John A. Stovall, Jan 7, 2006
  5. Bart van der Wolf, Jan 9, 2006
  6. Annika1980 Guest

    >Does anyone have any info as to when Canon intends to replace the 20D?

    About 5 minutes after PW buys one.

    Annika1980, Jan 9, 2006