    experience. Now on to CompTIA's Security+.

    DrNova
    A+ Network+ MCDST
    Dr Nova, Mar 1, 2005

  2. Dr Nova

    cbair Guest

    Don't forget you are also MCP!

    cbair, Mar 1, 2005

  3. Dr Nova

    Guest

    Congrats, well done.

    It never ends! Very important additional information, you
    will find useful:

    Microsoft ® Skills Assessments are very important to
    Certified Professionals

    Organizations now require certified professionals take
    these assessments to verify their currency with today's
    technology. Microsoft Skills Assessment Support
    Information (SASI) is especially useful for certified
    professionals who require basic support that mitigates
    urgent assessment needs quickly. Whether YOU are a
    Microsoft ® Certified Professional or just getting
    started, these SASI assessments are for you.

    Microsoft ® Skills Assessment Address:
    Microsoft ® Evaluation Address:
    http://disnetinc.com/Microsoft_Evaluation.htm

    Microsoft Administrator