    as possible..

    Sincerely,

    The Google Groups Team

    Juan R. Pollo, Sep 1, 2003

  2. "Juan R. Pollo" <> wrote in message
    news:WRK4b.123775$...
    > Received this today. Anybody else?:
    >
    > Hi,
    >
    > The Google Groups account you reported for Usenet abuse has been
    >
    > suspended. We appreciate your aid in keeping the newsgroups as abuse free
    >
    > as possible..
    >
    > Sincerely,
    >
    > The Google Groups Team

    Yes. Same here in case of the Cindy Duncan persona.

    Bart
    Bart van der Wolf, Sep 1, 2003

  3. Juan R. Pollo

    Patrick L. Guest

    > Received this today. Anybody else?:
    >
    > Hi,
    >
    > The Google Groups account you reported for Usenet abuse has been
    >
    > suspended. We appreciate your aid in keeping the newsgroups as abuse free
    >
    > as possible..
    >
    > Sincerely,
    >
    > The Google Groups Team

    Let's hope they are not smart enough to find another usenet server, and
    start the process all over again.

    Patrick L.
    Patrick L., Sep 1, 2003
  4. "Andrew McDonald" <> wrote in message
    > They will just come back as someone else. They nearly always do.

    Funny, in my mind I hear the voice of Eeyore speaking those words!

    Please forgive me, I have a small child ;-)

    Juan
    Juan R. Pollo, Sep 1, 2003
  5. Juan R. Pollo

    Paul Heslop Guest

    "Juan R. Pollo" wrote:

    > "Andrew McDonald" <> wrote in message
    > > They will just come back as someone else. They nearly always do.

    > Funny, in my mind I hear the voice of Eeyore speaking those words!
    >
    > Please forgive me, I have a small child ;-)
    >
    > Juan

    :O)
    --
    Paul. (Faces look ugly when you're alone)
    Not what it seems...
    Paul Heslop, Sep 1, 2003
  6. Juan R. Pollo

    Not Very Guest

    On Mon, 01 Sep 2003 16:55:18 GMT, "Juan R. Pollo" <>
    wrote:

    > Received this today. Anybody else?:
    >
    > Hi,
    >
    > The Google Groups account you reported for Usenet abuse has been
    >
    > suspended. We appreciate your aid in keeping the newsgroups as abuse free

    The wrong move. I'd rather keep known twits filtered out rather than having to
    keep adding them to the filters.
    Not Very, Sep 2, 2003
  7. Juan R. Pollo

    David Cohen Guest

    Not Very <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > On Mon, 01 Sep 2003 16:55:18 GMT, "Juan R. Pollo" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > > Received this today. Anybody else?:
    > >
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > The Google Groups account you reported for Usenet abuse has been
    > >
    > > suspended. We appreciate your aid in keeping the newsgroups as abuse free

    > The wrong move. I'd rather keep known twits filtered out rather than having to
    > keep adding them to the filters.

    I am not familiar with the Cindy person in question, but the
    alt.comp.periphs.cdr group has been made virtually useless due the
    antics of one character (smh) who has some sort of personal vendetta
    against some other contributors and Roxio. Despite moves to stop him,
    he just keeps showing up.
    I read groups using a webpage, I don't know how to apply a kill file
    or even if this is possible. My isp doesn't support a news server.
    Dave Cohen
    David Cohen, Sep 2, 2003
  8. Juan R. Pollo

    Eric Gisin Guest

    "David Cohen" <> wrote in message

    | I am not familiar with the Cindy person in question, but the
    | alt.comp.periphs.cdr group has been made virtually useless due the
    | antics of one character (smh) who has some sort of personal vendetta
    | against some other contributors and Roxio. Despite moves to stop him,
    | he just keeps showing up.
    | I read groups using a webpage, I don't know how to apply a kill file
    | or even if this is possible. My isp doesn't support a news server.
    | Dave Cohen

    smh (sammy hong) has some obsession due to mental illness. Usenet has seen
    many people like this show up in the last several years.

    He has been booted off many ISPs, so he found a usenet service that allows
    anything but kiddie porn.
    Eric Gisin, Sep 2, 2003
  9. "David Cohen" <> wrote in message
    > I read groups using a webpage, I don't know how to apply a kill file
    > or even if this is possible. My isp doesn't support a news server.

    Try www.teranews.com . It has a one-time charge of $3.95 to sign up and lets
    you read up to 50 meg/day for free and, unlike Google, it carries binary
    groups.

    You can then use Outlook Express or any other newsreader to read the groups,
    set preferences, etc. Good luck.

    Juan
    Juan R. Pollo, Sep 2, 2003
  10. "David Cohen" <> wrote in message
    SNIP
    > I read groups using a webpage, I don't know how to apply a kill file
    > or even if this is possible. My isp doesn't support a news server.

    If you use Google, complain to them, because you cannot use a killfile on a
    webpage. If you use another webpage to read groups, complain there.

    Bart
    Bart van der Wolf, Sep 2, 2003
  11. Juan R. Pollo

    Boomer.. Guest

    Eric Gisin wrote:

    > He has been booted off many ISPs, so he found a usenet service that
    > allows anything but kiddie porn.

    Is that why they kicked you?
    Boomer.., Sep 3, 2003