    Is this possible or do I have to rip it first?

    --
    The Zero ST

    Craig Coope, Jul 28, 2006

  2. Craig Coope

    sudiplovesyou

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    sorry boss

    I dont think so boss...the subtitle is given into the ifo file in the dvd.Its not possible to attach it later ass u rip the dvd..it should be set at the time of ripping.many programs like dvdx,dvd ginei,winx dvd ripper etc supports this option..

    sudiplovesyou, Jul 28, 2006

  3. Craig Coope

    Justin Guest

    Craig Coope wrote on [Fri, 28 Jul 2006 10:59:51 +0100]:
    > Is it possible to download subtitles and play them alongside a DVD
    > movie (maybe in a specific program) without having to rip the DVD etc
    > first. I don't want to "add" subtitles to the movie...I just want to
    > watch it once from the DVD but with subtitles not supplied on the disk
    > itself...
    >
    > Is this possible or do I have to rip it first?

    Yes, it's possible.

    http://www.dvdsubber.com/News.asp

    Justin, Jul 30, 2006