    I can understand people having second thoughts about photography after
    being conned into paying, and then paying, and then paying, to finally
    get enough to take their first picture. And they just give up.
    Mark Johnson, Feb 20, 2004

  2. Mark Johnson

    YoYo Guest

    That lens has been rated as Canon's sharpest Zoom lens, is it worth the
    cost? to me NO!
    I decided to stick to prime lens and get sharper or as sharp results for a
    fraction of the cost.
    EX. 50mm 1.4 EF no zoom but one of the sharpest lens Canon makes.
    EX. 100mm Macro 1.8 EF also very high sharpness

    but if money no object get all!

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2988508537&category=4687

    YoYo, Feb 20, 2004