    that a rebate or discount to MSDN will be available for the first year
    following passing an MCSD, and the MCP site states that I should have
    received a form....has anyone else got this form?

    Daveyman, Dec 6, 2004

  2. In 2002, I did receive the form for discounted MSDN subscription along with
    the certificate. I don't know whether this offer is still valid or not.
    Muhammad Amjad

    "Daveyman" <> wrote in message
    > Has anyone received one? Other than the offer of a MSDN Library

    subscription

    Muhammad Amjad, Dec 7, 2004

  3. Daveyman

    Daveyman Guest

    Thanks Muhammad. At least I know it did exist at one time!

    Daveyman, Dec 7, 2004
  4. Daveyman

    David Paden Guest

    I just passed my first MCP in November. The welcome kit
    included a $50 rebate on MSDN.

    David Paden, Dec 10, 2004
  5. Daveyman

    Daveyman Guest

    Yeah - when I passed my first MCP exam that's what I recieved too; but it
    was only on the MSDN library. I was under the impression that when I got my
    welcome kit got my MCSD I'd get a bigger rebate on the whole MSDN
    subscription, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

    Daveyman, Dec 10, 2004