    How do I print a post or thread?

    Thanks.

    Gary Nichols

    Gary Nichols, Feb 2, 2004

  2. Gary Nichols

    Rifleman Guest

    "Gary Nichols" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > How do I subscribe to new groups without having to scroll through the
    > entire list?
    >
    > How do I change the order of the threads to decsending?
    >
    > How do I get out of the group area to the home page?
    >
    > How do I print a post or thread?
    >

    > Thanks.
    >
    > Gary Nichols

    As I wouldn't have known what bloody application you were on about without
    looking at your headers, for Agent try here:

    http://www.forteinc.com/agent/support.php

    Also read this:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    Rifleman, Feb 2, 2004

  3. Gary Nichols

    °Mike° Guest

    On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 08:44:11 -0800, in
    <>
    Gary Nichols scrawled:

    >How do I subscribe to new groups without having to scroll through the
    >entire list?

    Make sure that All Groups are displayed.
    Edit / Find ... type in your newsgroup name, or part of it.

    >How do I change the order of the threads to decsending?

    Options / General Preferences / Message List.
    'Date sorts most recent first'.

    >How do I get out of the group area to the home page?

    What the heck does that mean? Agent doesn't have
    a 'home page'.

    >How do I print a post or thread?

    CTRL+P

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Feb 2, 2004
  4. Gary Nichols

    > I thought that this was a bloody group about Agent only.

    As in 24hoursupport.helpdesk. Where is the reference to Agent in that?

    Rifleman, Feb 2, 2004
  5. Gary Nichols

    Gary Nichols Guest

    On Mon, 2 Feb 2004 16:47:46 -0000, "Rifleman" <> wrote:

    >"Gary Nichols" <> wrote in message
    >> How do I subscribe to new groups without having to scroll through the
    >> entire list?
    >>
    >> How do I change the order of the threads to decsending?
    >>
    >> How do I get out of the group area to the home page?
    >>
    >> How do I print a post or thread?
    >>

    >> Thanks.
    >>
    >> Gary Nichols

    >As I wouldn't have known what bloody application you were on about without
    >looking at your headers,

    I thought that this was a bloody group about Agent only.

    GTH

    Gary Nichols

    Gary Nichols, Feb 2, 2004
  6. Gary Nichols

    °Mike° Guest

    On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 14:37:34 -0800, in
    <>
    Gary Nichols scrawled:

    >On Mon, 2 Feb 2004 16:47:46 -0000, "Rifleman" <> wrote:
    >
    >>"Gary Nichols" <> wrote in message
    >>> How do I subscribe to new groups without having to scroll through the
    >>> entire list?
    >>>
    >>> How do I change the order of the threads to decsending?
    >>>
    >>> How do I get out of the group area to the home page?
    >>>
    >>> How do I print a post or thread?
    >>>

    >>> Thanks.
    >>>
    >>> Gary Nichols

    >>As I wouldn't have known what bloody application you were on about without
    >>looking at your headers,

    >I thought that this was a bloody group about Agent only.

    Why on earth would you think that?

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Feb 2, 2004
  7. Gary Nichols

    Gary Nichols Guest

    On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 19:46:19 +0000, °Mike°
    <> wrote:

    >On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 08:44:11 -0800, in
    > <>
    > Gary Nichols scrawled:
    >
    >>How do I subscribe to new groups without having to scroll through the
    >>entire list?

    >Make sure that All Groups are displayed.
    >Edit / Find ... type in your newsgroup name, or part of it.
    >
    >>How do I change the order of the threads to decsending?

    >Options / General Preferences / Message List.
    >'Date sorts most recent first'.
    >
    >>How do I get out of the group area to the home page?

    >What the heck does that mean? Agent doesn't have
    >a 'home page'.

    I'm new with agent. Is everyone on this groups as nasty as the two of
    you?

    GTH

    Gary Nichols

    Gary Nichols, Feb 2, 2004
  8. Gary Nichols

    > On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 19:46:19 +0000, °Mike°
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 08:44:11 -0800, in
    > > <>
    > > Gary Nichols scrawled:
    > >
    > >>How do I subscribe to new groups without having to scroll through the
    > >>entire list?

    > >Make sure that All Groups are displayed.
    > >Edit / Find ... type in your newsgroup name, or part of it.
    > >
    > >>How do I change the order of the threads to decsending?

    > >Options / General Preferences / Message List.
    > >'Date sorts most recent first'.
    > >
    > >>How do I get out of the group area to the home page?

    > >What the heck does that mean? Agent doesn't have
    > >a 'home page'.

    > I'm new with agent. Is everyone on this groups as nasty as the two of
    > you?
    >
    > GTH
    >
    > Gary Nichols
    > >
    > >>How do I print a post or thread?

    > >CTRL+P

    oh you haven't met the rest yet. Anyway, this group is NOTHING to do with
    Agent.

    Rifleman, Feb 2, 2004
  9. Gary Nichols

    Boomer Guest

    Gary Nichols <> wrote in

    > On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 19:46:19 +0000, °Mike°
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 08:44:11 -0800, in
    >> <>
    >> Gary Nichols scrawled:
    >>
    >>>How do I subscribe to new groups without having to scroll through
    >>>the entire list?

    >>Make sure that All Groups are displayed.
    >>Edit / Find ... type in your newsgroup name, or part of it.
    >>
    >>>How do I change the order of the threads to decsending?

    >>Options / General Preferences / Message List.
    >>'Date sorts most recent first'.
    >>
    >>>How do I get out of the group area to the home page?

    >>What the heck does that mean? Agent doesn't have
    >>a 'home page'.

    > I'm new with agent. Is everyone on this groups as nasty as the
    > two of you?

    What was *nasty* about that reply????

    > GTH
    >
    > Gary Nichols
    >>
    >>>How do I print a post or thread?

    >>CTRL+P

    Here's a good group for you to subscribe to.
    alt.os.windows-xp
    And alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent

    Enjoy.

    Boomer, Feb 2, 2004
  10. Gary Nichols

    °Mike° Guest

    On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 14:40:12 -0800, in
    <>
    Gary Nichols scrawled:

    >On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 19:46:19 +0000, °Mike°
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 08:44:11 -0800, in
    >> <>
    >> Gary Nichols scrawled:
    >>
    >>>How do I subscribe to new groups without having to scroll through the
    >>>entire list?

    >>Make sure that All Groups are displayed.
    >>Edit / Find ... type in your newsgroup name, or part of it.
    >>
    >>>How do I change the order of the threads to decsending?

    >>Options / General Preferences / Message List.
    >>'Date sorts most recent first'.
    >>
    >>>How do I get out of the group area to the home page?

    >>What the heck does that mean? Agent doesn't have
    >>a 'home page'.

    >I'm new with agent. Is everyone on this groups as nasty as the two of
    >you?

    Please explain to me what was nasty about my reply?

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Feb 3, 2004
  11. Gary Nichols

    Mara Guest

    On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 14:40:12 -0800, Gary Nichols wrote:

    >On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 19:46:19 +0000, °Mike°
    ><> wrote:

    <snip>

    >>What the heck does that mean? Agent doesn't have
    >>a 'home page'.

    >I'm new with agent. Is everyone on this groups as nasty as the two of
    >you?

    I fail to see any way in which the aforementioned posters were "nasty" to you.
    They asked you simple questions, and that's it. There are no accompanying
    song-and-dance routines on usenet, you know. :)

    "You're new to usenet, and it shows. A suggestion - grow a thicker skin."

    <snip>

    --
    "... by God I *KNOW* what this network is for, and you can't have it."
    -- Russ Allbery, 3/31/98

    Mara, Feb 3, 2004
  12. It was on Mon, 02 Feb 2004 22:37:29 +0000, just as I was halfway through a
    large jam doughnut, that Rifleman wrote:

    > "Gary Nichols" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> I thought that this was a bloody group about Agent only.
    >>

    > As in 24hoursupport.helpdesk. Where is the reference to Agent in that?

    Never mind that, *where's* my bloody desk? <g>

    --
    Linux User #: 305646. http://counter.li.org/
    Using linux at home, since 1998

    William Poaster, Feb 3, 2004
  13. Gary Nichols

    Mara Guest

    On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 00:31:03 +0000, William Poaster wrote:

    >It was on Mon, 02 Feb 2004 22:37:29 +0000, just as I was halfway through a
    >large jam doughnut, that Rifleman wrote:
    >
    >> "Gary Nichols" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> I thought that this was a bloody group about Agent only.
    >>>

    >> As in 24hoursupport.helpdesk. Where is the reference to Agent in that?

    >Never mind that, *where's* my bloody desk? <g>

    I had it shipped to Upper Manchuria.

    "Some guy bought it to use as a tent."

    Mara, Feb 3, 2004
  14. Gary Nichols

    anthonyberet Guest

    Gary Nichols <> wrote in message
    <snip>
    > >As I wouldn't have known what bloody application you were on about

    without
    > >looking at your headers,

    > I thought that this was a bloody group about Agent only.
    >
    > GTH

    Why did you bloody think it was bloody about anything only? (It isn't).
    Try looking in the bloody list for one with Forte-agent in the bloody name
    next time.
    (There are 3 on my server).
    Oh and you either missed a "g" or an apostrophe from your subject-line.
    Bloody.

    anthonyberet, Feb 3, 2004