    I've never had this problem before.

    Any relevant suggestions welcomed...

    Mike

    Mike Pro, Jul 1, 2004

  2. Mike Pro

    el duderino Guest

    I posted this a couple of days ago:
    Ticket Updates:

    Last Modified Name Customers Affected Estimated Time Status Priority
    28 Jun, 2004 16:17 James Taylor News 28th June Updated P3
    Detailed Description
    The new platform is now live as of midday on Monday June 28th. Current
    users of our binary news service will need to either individually reset all
    the groups they are subscribed to on news.blueyonder.co.uk or delete and
    re-add the news server. This is due to the numbering starting again with
    this new server now in place. We will however leave this ticket open for
    monitoring purposes.

    -blueyonder technical support

    25 Jun, 2004 11:34 Graeme McKenna News 28th June Updated P3
    Detailed Description
    Our new platform is to go live on Monday June 28th. More information
    can be found in change number 33503 in the "upcoming outages" section of the
    status page.

    In this case there will actually be no outage, but after mid-day on
    Monday, users of our binary news service will need to either individually
    reset all the groups they are subscribed to on news.blueyonder.co.uk or
    delete and re-add the news server. This is due to the numbering starting
    again with this new server being in place.

    This work does not impact news-text.

    We expect to be able to close this issue once the change has been
    completed.
    From Blueyonder, so yup, re-subscribe to all :-(

    "Mike Pro" <> wrote in message
    > When checking Newsgroups all I get is old headers from a few days ago.
    > Normally pressing F5 solves this problem, but not now for some reason, to
    > view the latest posts I'm having to Unsubscribe my Newsgroups and
    > Re-subscribe them to refresh...
    >
    > Could I have possibly changed a setting in OE without realising or

    something

    el duderino, Jul 1, 2004

  3. Mike Pro

    Mike Pro Guest

    "el duderino" wrote in message

    > I posted this a couple of days ago:
    > Ticket Updates:
    >
    > Last Modified Name Customers Affected Estimated Time Status Priority
    > 28 Jun, 2004 16:17 James Taylor News 28th June Updated P3
    > Detailed Description
    > The new platform is now live as of midday on Monday June 28th.

    Current
    > users of our binary news service will need to either individually reset

    all
    > the groups they are subscribed to on news.blueyonder.co.uk or delete and
    > re-add the news server. This is due to the numbering starting again with
    > this new server now in place. We will however leave this ticket open for
    > monitoring purposes.

    Quite right, me not paying attention...!

    Thanks for posting it again.

    Michael

    Mike Pro, Jul 1, 2004