subscribe

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Catherine Jewett, Dec 4, 2006.

  1.
    Catherine Jewett, Dec 4, 2006

  2. Catherine  Jewett

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Mon, 04 Dec 2006 19:28:15 GMT, "Catherine Jewett"

    Umm.. Ok.

    Evan Platt, Dec 4, 2006

  3. "Catherine Jewett" <> wrote in

    > Subject: subscribe

    Hello Catherine, and welcome to 24hoursupport.helpdesk !

    At 24hoursupport.helpdesk we are always looking for new member-subscribers,
    so if you convince 5 or more of your friends to subscribe as well, you may
    enjoy at least 3 additional months of no-charge service with unlimited
    incidents per post, at your convenience.

    Be sure they use your name as a reference when they subscribe, so you may be
    allocated the appropriate credits as soon as may be possible.

    This is an English-speaking or English-attempting-speaking group. Please do
    not post in foreign languages because the staffers may think that you are
    talking badly about them and thus may become offended or even agitated. This
    is not a good thing.

    This is an *all-text* group, so while we welcome personal profiles, vivid
    descriptions, and mental images, no actual image files, no HTML, and no
    screen savers are condoned nor tolerated well. You may however, post links
    to these as may be beneficial to your purposes in your various quests. Most
    post a link to their personal statistics with a recent full body picture so
    management has a better idea with whom they are corresponding. Hardware
    lists of your computer equipment are also helpful, along with a list of any
    current medications.

    Please save a copy of this registration to your My Documents folder in case
    you should lose your account number or password.

    Thank you for your patronage, and have a pleasant visit, with many to come.

    Instead of raising your hand to ask a question in class;
    how about individual pushbuttons on each desk?
    That way, when you want to ask a question,
    you just push the button and it lights up a corresponding number
    on a tote board at the front of the class.
    Then all the professor has to do is check the lighted number
    against a master sheet of names to see who is asking the question.

    Bucky Breeder, Dec 4, 2006
  4. Catherine  Jewett

    Barney Guest

    All that Bucky said plus crossposting is frowned upon & some people don't
    like it either.
    "Catherine Jewett" <> wrote in message

    Barney, Dec 4, 2006