    Thank you.

    mailto:

    asdf7hsd79fhas0f76gs9g

    Glenn, Jan 11, 2004

  2. Glenn wrote:
    > Please add to all of your mailing lists.
    > Thank you.
    > mailto:
    > asdf7hsd79fhas0f76gs9g

    heh, without knowing it, your email address has been added to hundreds,
    possibly thousands of spam lists.

    --
    Dave Hall
    Dave.net.nz

    T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz, Jan 11, 2004

  3. Glenn

    madknoxie Guest

    In article <btsdal$amqfl$-berlin.de>,
    "T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz" <> wrote:

    > Glenn wrote:
    > > Please add to all of your mailing lists.
    > > Thank you.
    > > mailto:
    > > asdf7hsd79fhas0f76gs9g

    > heh, without knowing it, your email address has been added to hundreds,
    > possibly thousands of spam lists.

    Heh, whoever actually owns the email address won't know what has just
    happened. Someone is having a go at them.

    --
    madknoxie
    Permanent Members, UN Security Council: USA, UK, France, China, Russia

    madknoxie, Jan 11, 2004
  4. Glenn

    Jon Guest

    "T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz" <> wrote:

    > Glenn wrote:
    > > Please add to all of your mailing lists.
    > > Thank you.
    > > mailto:
    > > asdf7hsd79fhas0f76gs9g

    > heh, without knowing it, your email address has been added to hundreds,
    > possibly thousands of spam lists.

    Cool!

    Jon, Jan 11, 2004
  5. Glenn

    -[Myth]- Guest

    On 12 Jan 2004 00:10:18 +0100, Jon wrote:

    > In article <btsdal$amqfl$-berlin.de>
    > "T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz" <> wrote:
    >>
    >> Glenn wrote:
    >>> Please add to all of your mailing lists.
    >>> Thank you.
    >>> mailto:
    >>> asdf7hsd79fhas0f76gs9g

    >> heh, without knowing it, your email address has been added to hundreds,
    >> possibly thousands of spam lists.
    >>

    > Cool!

    hopefully all the spam will crash xtra's servers, giving us all unlimited
    bandwith, data cap and dialup hours.

    -[Myth]-, Jan 13, 2004
  6. Glenn

    LCS14 Guest

    In article <5asx2tf4pqnk.mt965ibdmfd5$>
    "-[Myth]-" <> wrote:

    > On 12 Jan 2004 00:10:18 +0100, Jon wrote:
    >
    > > In article <btsdal$amqfl$-berlin.de>

    > >> heh, without knowing it, your email address has been added to hundreds,
    > >> possibly thousands of spam lists.
    > >>

    > > Cool!

    > hopefully all the spam will crash xtra's servers, giving us all unlimited
    > bandwith, data cap and dialup hours.

    :)

    LCS14, Jan 13, 2004
  7. Glenn

    GlennT Guest

    Glenn wrote:

    > Please add to all of your mailing lists.
    >
    > Thank you.
    >
    > mailto:
    >
    > asdf7hsd79fhas0f76gs9g

    Flush