  1. IT Geek

    IT Geek Guest

    Where can I find a good source on subnetting?

    IT Geek, Mar 12, 2008

  2. Mostly Gizzards, Mar 12, 2008

  3. IT Geek

    CBIC Guest

    CBIC, Mar 12, 2008
  4. IT Geek

    IT Geek Guest

    IT Geek, Mar 12, 2008
  5. "IT Geek" <> wrote in message
    news:#...
    > Thanks for the info, last question should I expect see a good amount of
    > subnetting, supernetting, VLSM, or CIDR on the 292 exam

    I don't remember how much of my exam covered the topics, and considering the
    NDA, I probably wouldn't share the information if I could recall it.

    That being said, if you can understand the afore-mentioned topics well
    enough to answer a question about it in roughly 60 seconds you're good to go
    even if half your exam is based on it. Don't sweat it - if you understand
    it, you'll do fine.

    MG

    Mostly Gizzards, Mar 12, 2008