    The objective is to define the concept in laymen
    terms.I've gotten some info. from the web site "Learn to
    subnet". I'm looking for more reference material. Any

    DF Samz, Feb 24, 2004

  2. DF Samz

    Brat Guest

    http://www.microsoft.com/windows200.../techinfo/reskit/en-us/cnet/cnbb_tcp_rlgr.asp

    my CCNP Professional Series book is a great resource too...

    http://www.ciscopress.com/search/in...uthor&searchstring=jeff doyle&go.x=13&go.y=10

    I have both of these books... at 1000 pages each they may be a little too
    intense for the new user :)

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69

    Brat, Feb 24, 2004

  3. DF Samz

    |{evin Guest

    On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 10:42:10 -0800, "DF Samz"
    <> wrote:

    >I'm currently enrolled in a Tech School in Louisville,
    >Ky.I've been assigned a definition essay on subnetting.
    >The objective is to define the concept in laymen
    >terms.I've gotten some info. from the web site "Learn to
    >subnet". I'm looking for more reference material. Any
    >suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

    ok.. I _gotta_ know which school.

    |{evin, Feb 24, 2004
  4. Hey, it's KENTUCKY!!
    Just tell them it's an underwater fish net...
    Dem goobers will buy it! Watch out for dat big concrete pond in the
    back yard!

    On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 15:22:00 -0330, "Brat"
    <> wrote:

    >http://www.microsoft.com/windows200.../techinfo/reskit/en-us/cnet/cnbb_tcp_rlgr.asp
    >
    >my CCNP Professional Series book is a great resource too...
    >
    >http://www.ciscopress.com/search/in...uthor&searchstring=jeff doyle&go.x=13&go.y=10
    >
    >I have both of these books... at 1000 pages each they may be a little too
    >intense for the new user :)

    Just my .02 cents.

    Thank ya' very much.

    Elvis

    Elvis the King, Feb 24, 2004
  5. DF Samz

    DF Sams Guest

    DF Sams, Feb 25, 2004
  6. DF Samz

    DF Samz Guest

    us/default.asp?url=/windows2000/techinfo/reskit/en-
    us/cnet/cnbb_tcp_rlgr.asp

    >my CCNP Professional Series book is a great resource

    too...

    >http://www.ciscopress.com/search/index.asp?

    searchgroup=Entire+Site&searchtype=Author&searchstring=jeff
    +doyle&go.x=13&go.y=10

    >>intense for the new user :)

    >I've had to read seven of those MS books, a little

    intense for the ole user if you ask me. Thanks.
    >--
    >Sue MCNGP #69
    >
    >"DF Samz" <> wrote in

    message
    >> I'm currently enrolled in a Tech School in Louisville,
    >> Ky.I've been assigned a definition essay on subnetting.
    >> The objective is to define the concept in laymen
    >> terms.I've gotten some info. from the web site "Learn to
    >> subnet". I'm looking for more reference material. Any
    >> suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

    >Thanks Sue, I have the MS book, but not the other. I'll

    try it.

    DF Samz, Feb 25, 2004
  7. DF Samz

    |{evin Guest

    On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 18:23:05 -0800, "DF Sams"
    <> wrote:

> [...]

    Heh, that's not too far from my house.. I thought they only did stuff
    like components.. soldering, scopes and stuff.. where the hell have I
    been?