  1. James

    James Guest

    what all you know know about it?
    James, Feb 3, 2004

  2. James wrote:
    > what all you know know about it?

    It is real
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Feb 3, 2004

  3. James

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    SUBNETTING..is best for new segment.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 3, 2004
  4. James

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > It is real

    you beat me to it.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 3, 2004
  5. Ken Briscoe wrote:
    > SUBNETTING..is best for new segment.

    SUPERNETTING is cheapest
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Feb 3, 2004
  6. James

    JaR Guest

    "James" <> wrote in message
    > what all you know know about it?

    Quite a bit, actually

    JaR
    Thug #10110
    JaR, Feb 3, 2004
  7. James

    JaR Guest

    "Frisbee® MCNGP" <> wrote in message

    > It is real

    You know, that's just...wongh
    JaR, Feb 3, 2004
  8. James

    Consultant Guest

    enough to do my job

    Consultant, Feb 3, 2004
  9. Ken Briscoe wrote:
    >> It is real

    > you beat me to it.

    You think maybe the Spam Bros. actually read this forum? They do often
    reply to messages to start their new cryptic threads. I wonder if they
    print out a list of the posts, paste it on a wall, and then throw darts at
    it. Wherever the dart lands, that's the post they reply to. Then they have
    another dart board that has "it is real", "it is cheapest", "new upgrade",
    etc. on it... you get the rest.

    --
    Fris "cobol is actually Lauratron v. 0.0023" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Feb 3, 2004
  10. James

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > SUPERNETTING is cheapest

    learntosubnet.com is best for learn supernet and subnetting... no dumps
    only best inform. for you.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 3, 2004
  11. "James" <> wrote in message
    > what all you know know about it?

    Sorry, but the USB port into my brain is currently not working and the
    replacement part is back order. You are going to have to find someone else
    to know your job for you.

    --
    Politician Spock
    Thug #24601
    Politician Spock, Feb 3, 2004
  12. James

    Andy Foster Guest

    Andy Foster, Feb 3, 2004
  13. James

    Dragon Guest

    Subnetting is when you have a hole in your fishing net and you patch it with
    a smaller piece of net (hence 'Sub Net').

    Dragon, Feb 3, 2004
  14. Dragon wrote:
    > Subnetting is when you have a hole in your fishing net and you patch
    > it with a smaller piece of net (hence 'Sub Net').

    Let's don't be silly.

    A sub net is the super-secret weapon that is used to catch submarines.

    --
    Fris "Nemo" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Feb 3, 2004
  15. James

    JaR Guest

    "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    > Subnetting is when you have a hole in your fishing net and you patch it

    with
    > a smaller piece of net (hence 'Sub Net').

    Now that's just silly! Everyone knows a subnet is what one uses to catch
    submarines!

    JaR
    Sub Thug
    JaR, Feb 3, 2004
  16. "Frisbee® MCNGP" <> wrote in message
    > Dragon wrote:
    > > Subnetting is when you have a hole in your fishing net and you patch
    > > it with a smaller piece of net (hence 'Sub Net').

    > Let's don't be silly.
    >
    > A sub net is the super-secret weapon that is used to catch submarines.

    No, no, no.

    A sub net is the spare hair net in the kitchen that is used by the person
    filling in for someone on vacation.

    --
    Politician Spock
    Thug #24601
    Politician Spock, Feb 3, 2004
  17. James

    Dragon Guest

    what's up with you and Jar,,,, talking about submarines...... are you two
    sitting next to each other? :)

    Dragon, Feb 3, 2004
  18. James

    Jtyc Guest

    > Now that's just silly! Everyone knows a subnet is what one uses to catch
    > submarines!

    You mean like SOSUS?
    Jtyc, Feb 3, 2004
  19. Politician Spock wrote:
    > "Frisbee® MCNGP" <> wrote in message
    >> Dragon wrote:
    >>> Subnetting is when you have a hole in your fishing net and you patch
    >>> it with a smaller piece of net (hence 'Sub Net').

    >> Let's don't be silly.
    >>
    >> A sub net is the super-secret weapon that is used to catch
    >> submarines.
    >>

    > No, no, no.
    >
    > A sub net is the spare hair net in the kitchen that is used by the
    > person filling in for someone on vacation.

    You know, I think a sub net could also be what Subway uses to lure
    customers.

    --
    Fris "Jared" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Feb 3, 2004
  20. Dragon wrote:
    > what's up with you and Jar,,,, talking about submarines...... are you
    > two sitting next to each other? :)

    We're the same person. Or more like he's my evil twin.

    --
    Fris "Good Siamese Twin" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Feb 3, 2004