    with impartiality if my site should be listed?

    Thank you.

    -Martin-

    Martin, Sep 27, 2004

  2. Martin

    WormWood Guest

    Nope, count me out.....all you want are the hits so Fuzz Off!
    Hey, you forgot to leave something. Idjit

    "Martin" <> wrote:
    No spam but how about your Scammin'?
    | Hello,
    |
    | Several months ago, I submitted my site to the Open Directory Project.
    | completed the online application and waited to be listed.

    <Big Snip>

    WormWood, Sep 27, 2004

  3. Martin

    The Tech Guy Guest

    The DMOZ can be a tough one to get into
    ive been waiting for 9 month

    check out
    http://www.resource-zone.com/forum/

    and make sure to read HOW to post
    http://www.resource-zone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=396
    and u will get an update on your site and possible why your not it yet

    i was told to keep waiting :(

    --
    Jason

    For all your Spyware, Adware, Virus Removal & File Sharing tools
    http://www.supportcave.com/spy-sweeper.html

    "Martin" <> wrote in message
    Hello,

    Several months ago, I submitted my site to the Open Directory Project. I
    completed the online application and waited to be listed. The specific
    sub-category was: Society > Law > Services > Lawyers and Law Firms >
    Creditors' Rights and Collections.

    My site has not been listed and, frankly, I don't expect it to be so
    considering the number of months that have passed.

    If it's relevant, my Google PageRank is 4/10 month in and month out.

    Is there a person who, or body which, can review my submission to determine

    The Tech Guy, Sep 28, 2004
  4. Martin

    Martin Guest

    Jason,

    Thank you for replying and the information provided.

    Regards,

    Martin

    Martin, Sep 28, 2004