Submarine space ship on target!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Scientific Cabby, Feb 15, 2004.

  1. Yes Hello!

    Well!

    New goings ons to report today, yes you ask aren't you in Cab today Mr.
    Scientific Cabby? I say this I take some little time off now and then and
    there is because of this much to report!

    OK here is where things are standing. Symposium is defiantely go! New
    suggestion that is looking good is to cantact with Mr. A.B.Vajpayee leader
    of India, This is election year in India and possibaly Indian space
    programe might benefit from Space Going Submarine Programe.
    With infulence of major country things are sure to hot up and Fast!
    Plans are now to look at Upholder class UK submarine as they are maybe to
    be retired. This isn't as large a design as some US or Russian Submarines
    so thereby might reduce need and problems related to earth space boost
    phase.
    On that front things are Moving! Yes! Talks are in hand at this moment with
    Several Indian Guru over problems of lifting heavy space ship Submarine
    into earth orbit for first time, only time, As some of these holy men have
    some experience with lifting items of their size and what and all possible
    they may be of help in reducing need for booster rockets. As you might be
    thinking as a westerner, How Much do These Holy meen whant in US Dollors to
    help with boost phase. They might also want chance to visit US but ways can
    be found?
    Have been working on Idea to maybe use some of the space on Submarine no
    longer needed for weapons as space for some sorts of Passengers, who would
    pay for trip, probably to Europa.

    Remember that in space things are weightless so propulsion need of
    Submarine Spaceship are lees than in Earths oceans or on dry land, This
    also applies to Europa moon of Jupiter, so Submarine should be able to
    explore very deep water indeed as gravety pulls water less downward on
    Eurpe , But Hey I'm not telling you guys news you already know that!

    My phone is ringing will be back soon!

    Scientific Cabby,
    Making space travel fun and cheep for all people!
    Scientific Cabby, Feb 15, 2004

  2. Scientific Cabby

    Belanger Guest

    Space submarine, eh..? Why, that means...

    SPACE MARINES!!!!!!!

    YEAH!
    Belanger, Feb 16, 2004

  3. Scientific Cabby

    sam ende Guest

    Belanger wrote:

    > Space submarine, eh..? Why, that means...
    >

    > SPACE MARINES!!!!!!!
    >
    > YEAH!

    yeah. :)

    sammi
    DA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA.... batman. ..
    sam ende, Feb 16, 2004
  4. Scientific Cabby

    Duke of URL Guest

    In news:,
    Scientific Cabby <> radiated into the
    WorldWideWait:

    > New goings ons to report today, yes you ask aren't you in Cab today
    > Mr. Scientific Cabby? I say this I take some little time off now
    > and then and there is because of this much to report!
    > Scientific Cabby,
    > Making space travel fun and cheep for all people!

    Has anyone determined just where Mr SC is a taxi driver? I ask because
    there's always a possiblity of one of us needing a cab there and I,
    for one, would be REALLY hesitant to ride with him.
    Duke of URL, Feb 16, 2004
  5. "Duke of URL" <macbenahATkdsiDOTnet> wrote in message
    > In news:,
    > Scientific Cabby <> radiated into the
    > WorldWideWait:
    >
    > > New goings ons to report today, yes you ask aren't you in Cab today
    > > Mr. Scientific Cabby? I say this I take some little time off now
    > > and then and there is because of this much to report!
    > > Scientific Cabby,
    > > Making space travel fun and cheep for all people!

    > Has anyone determined just where Mr SC is a taxi driver? I ask because
    > there's always a possiblity of one of us needing a cab there and I,
    > for one, would be REALLY hesitant to ride with him.

    On a trip to Las Vegas once, I thought my cabby from airport to hotel really
    was a madman when he told me he was running for governor. The next day, I
    turned on the TV to the local news, and they were interviewing candidates
    for governor. There he was. (He didn't win, nor did another, who was a
    madam at a local "ranch".)
    Marvin Margoshes, Feb 16, 2004
  6. "Marvin Margoshes" <> wrote in message

    > On a trip to Las Vegas once, I thought my cabby from airport to

    hotel really
    > was a madman when he told me he was running for governor. The next

    day, I
    > turned on the TV to the local news, and they were interviewing

    candidates
    > for governor. There he was. (He didn't win, nor did another, who

    was a
    > madam at a local "ranch".)

    They deserved to do better; those are much more respectable
    occupations than the more normal ambulance chasing.

    Jim.
    James Silverton, Feb 16, 2004
  7. "James Silverton" <> wrote in message

    > "Marvin Margoshes" <> wrote in message
    > >>

    > > On a trip to Las Vegas once, I thought my cabby from airport to
    > > hotel really was a madman when he told me he was running for
    > > governor. The next day, I turned on the TV to the local news,
    > > and they were interviewing candidates for governor.
    > > There he was. (He didn't win, nor did another, who was a
    > > madam at a local "ranch".)
    > >

    > They deserved to do better; those are much more respectable
    > occupations than the more normal ambulance chasing.

    It's a well worn saying, but;-
    The world would be a better place if the people who know
    how to run it weren't so busy driving cabs or cutting hair!

    --

    Brian
    Brian Sharrock, Feb 17, 2004