    if it is indeed legit. The only stuff I have found is located here
    http://www.tcat.net/IRQ-Test.htm . Any information you can provide
    would be very much appreciated.
    Puntopia, Aug 2, 2003

  2. Puntopia

    RussS Guest

    Yes it does sound kind of ummm alternative, however I think it pays to
    remember that we are subjected to subliminal advertising in many ways and
    forms. It has been proven that when experiments on subliminal advertising
    were used that brandX had sales increases far in excess of what would
    normally be generated by the exact same advert run without the sublimanal
    message. That is why certain government agencies have rules about such
    things. You can be sure that the Democrats check Republican adverts for
    subliminal messages and vice versa.
    RussS, Aug 2, 2003