Subject

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Spider, Jan 2, 2004.

  1. Spider

    Spider Guest

    Spider, Jan 2, 2004

  2. Spider

    gangle Guest

    Use a fucking test group if you insist on playing with your
    Toy news reader program, you disgusting, hairy bug-eater.

    "Spider" wrote

    gangle, Jan 2, 2004

  3. Spider

    Harrison Guest

    If you need to test, please use alt.test.
    If you want to promote your website, then please do it elsewhere.
    Doing so here will only garner complaints and spam reports.
    If you have a question, please ask it.

    Harrison, Jan 2, 2004
  4. Spider

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Harrison said:

    > If you need to test, please use alt.test.

    er...

    > If you want to promote your website, then please do it elsewhere.

    erm...

    > Doing so here will only garner complaints and spam reports.

    oh dear...

    > If you have a question, please ask it.

    I sense follow-ups.

    Brian H¹©, Jan 2, 2004
  5. Spider

    gangle Guest

    <Harrison> wrote
    > If you need to test, please use alt.test.
    > If you want to promote your website, then please do it elsewhere.
    > Doing so here will only garner complaints and spam reports.
    > If you have a question, please ask it.
    >
    > On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 16:03:25 GMT, "Spider" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Spider
    > > http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1

    Hey, dipshit, Spider is one of the founding forces that
    helped to shape this "place" into the multiverse it is. He's
    been busy for awhile, mainly running from the police.
    He knows all about testing, etc., so doesn't need a lecture
    from a scumlapper like you. The reason he did it is most
    likely a result of smoking too much airplane glue, rather
    than a lack of knowledge of Usenet protocols.
    gangle, Jan 2, 2004
  6. Spider

    Spider Guest

    <Harrison> wrote in message
    > If you need to test, please use alt.test.
    > If you want to promote your website, then please do it elsewhere.
    > Doing so here will only garner complaints and spam reports.
    > If you have a question, please ask it.
    >
    > On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 16:03:25 GMT, "Spider" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Spider
    > >http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1

    Thanks for the info, but it was an accident. As gangle so eloquently
    mentions, I'm playing with a new piece of software. I reverted the new
    software to an older version to test and expected to get an error posting
    and when I didn't it was to late to call it back...Thus the subsequent post
    apologizing for the blank post which you apparently didn't see. Through all
    of this I at least helped the author of NewzCrawler confirm a bug in the 1.6
    beta version and he is presently trying to fix it. Also, one point of
    order, there was no mention of that being a "test" post anywhere in the
    BLANK message.

    Spider, Jan 2, 2004