Subject: you must try this !! this is so real !! you can be making

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by mdm, Sep 18, 2005.

  1. mdm

    mdm Guest

    lots of money !! bimissy20042004...
    Offline
    Send Email

    I was browsing through news groups, just like you are now and came
    across a message just like this, that said you could make thousands
    of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00!!!

    So I thought yeah right, this must be a scam!!! But like most of us,
    I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send
    $1.00
    to each of the 6 names and addresses stated in the message. You then
    place your own name and address at the bottom of the list at #6 and
    post the message in news groups forums etc. (There are thousands).
    No catch, that was it.

    So after thinking it over, I thought about trying it. I figured,
    what
    have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right? So I invested
    the measly $6.00!!! Guess what? Within 9 days I started getting
    money
    in the mail!!! I was shocked!!! I figured it would end soon, but the
    money just kept coming in!!! In my first week, I had made about
    $25.00. By the end of the second week, I had made a total of over
    $1,000.00!!! In the third week, I had over $10,000.00 and it is
    still
    growing!!! This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of
    just
    over $42,000.00 and it is still coming in rapidly!!! It's certainly
    worth $6.00 and 6 stamps!!! I have spent more than that on the
    Lottery!!!

    Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works!!!
    Also, make sure you print a copy of this message now. So you can get
    the information off of it as you need it. I promise you that if you
    follow the directions exactly, that you will start making more
    money than you thought possible by doing something so easy!!!

    Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully!!! (Print it out or
    download it.) Follow the simple directions and watch the money come
    in!!! It's easy!!! It's legal!!! Your investment is only $6.00 (plus
    postage).

    IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off!!! It is not illegal!!! It is
    almost entirely risk free and it really works!!!
    If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will
    receive
    extraordinary dividends!!!

    Please note: Follow these directions EXACTLY, and $60,000.00 or more
    can be yours in 20 to 90 days!!! This program remains successful
    because of the honesty and the integrity of the participants!!!
    Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the
    instructions.

    You will now become part of the mail order business. In this
    business
    your product is not solid or tangible, it is a service. You are in
    the business of developing mailing lists. Many large corporations
    are
    happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made
    from a mailing list is secondary to the income which is made from
    people like you and me asking to be included on your mailing list!!!

    Here are the 3 easy steps to success:

    Step 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on
    each piece of paper.

    "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST."

    Don't forget to ad your name & address.

    Now get 6 U.S. dollar bills and place ONE inside each of the 6
    pieces
    of paper so the bills will not be seen through the envelopes (to
    prevent mail theft). Next, place one paper in each of the 6
    envelopes and seal them, you should now have 6 sealed envelopes.
    Each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name and
    address, and a $1.00 bill.
    THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!!! YOU ARE REQUESTING A LEGITIMATE SERVICE
    AND YOU ARE PAYING FOR IT!!!

    Like most of us, I was a little skeptical and a little worried about
    the legal aspect of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Postal
    Service (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed
    legal!!!

    Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

    1. Jason Dierda
    12001 jasper lane
    Eden prairie, mn. 55347
    USA

    2. . Lydia Colon
    14 Healey Street
    Indian Orchard, Ma
    01151

    3. Carrie Ann Robinofsky
    13100 Vassar Drive
    Frisco, TX 75035

    4. Lauren Davis
    730 Midway Street
    Lewisburg, Tn 37091

    5. A.H. Thomas
    Hougang Central
    P.O. Box 121

    6. M.D.minkler
    4774 E. Kiva st.
    Phoenix, AZ 85044
    Singapore 915305

    Step 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move
    the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc.) and add your
    name as number 6 on the list.

    Step 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this message as
    close to what you see as possible. Now, post your amended message
    news groups, forums etc. I think there are close to 24,000
    groups!!!
    But remember, the more you post, the more money you
    make!!! This is perfectly legal!! If you have any doubts, refer to
    Title18 sec. 1302 & 1341 of the postal lottery laws. Keep a copy of
    these steps for yourself and whenever you need money, you can use it
    again.

    Please remember that this program remains successful because of the
    honesty and the integrity of the participants and by their carefully
    adhering to the directions!!!

    Look at it this way. If you are of integrity, the program will
    continue and the money that so many others have received will come
    your way!!!

    Note: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you,
    either on your computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send
    you.
    This verifies that you are truly providing a service. Also, it might
    be a good idea to wrap the $1 bills in dark paper to reduce the risk
    of
    mail theft.

    So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully
    followed,
    six members will be reimbursed for their participation as a list
    developer with one dollar each. Your name will move up the list
    geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position, you
    will be receiving thousands of dollars in cash!!! What an
    opportunity for only $6.00!!! ($1.00 for each of the first six
    people listed above).

    Send it now, add your own name to the list and your in business!!!

    DIRECTIONS FOR HOW TO POST TO A NEWS GROUP!!!

    Step 1: You do not need to re-type this entire message to do your
    own
    posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this message and
    drag your cursor to the bottom of this message and select copy from
    the edit menu. This will copy the entire message into the computer
    memory.

    Step 2: Open a blank note pad file and place your cursor at the top
    of the blank page. From the edit menu select paste. This will paste
    a copy of the message into notepad so that you can add your name to
    the list.
    Step 3: Save your new notepad file as a txt file. If you want to do
    your posting in a different setting, you'll always have this file to
    go
    back to.

    Step 4: Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for
    various news groups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites,
    discussions, etc.)

    Step 5: Visit these message boards and post this message as a new
    message by highlighting the text of this message from your notepad
    and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the subject, this
    will be the header that everybody sees as they scroll through the
    list of
    postings in a particular group. Click the post message button.
    You've
    done your first one! Congratulations!!! All You have to do is jump
    different news groups and post away, after you get the hang of it,
    it
    will take about 30 seconds for each news group!

    REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWS GROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL
    MAKE!!!!

    That's it!!! You will begin receiving money from around the world
    within days!!! You may eventually want to rent a P.O. Box due to the
    large amount of mail you will receive. If you wish to stay
    anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as the postman will
    deliver it.

    JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT!!!

    Now the why part. Out of 200 postings,(I posted to 200) say you
    receive only 5 replies (a very low example). So then you made $5.00
    with your name at #6 on the letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who
    sent you $1.00 make the minimum 200 postings, each with your name at
    #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5, that is
    another $25.00 for you. Now those 25 each make 200 posts with your
    name at #4 and only 5 replies each, you will bring in an additional
    $125.00!!!! Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the 200 with
    your name at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, you will make an
    additional $625.00!!! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those
    625 persons post a minimum 200 messages with your name at #2 and
    they each only receive 5 replies, that just made you $3,125.00!!!
    Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 news
    groups, If just 5 more reply you will receive $15,625.00!!! All with
    an original investment of only $6.00!!!
    Amazing isn't it!!!! When your name is no longer on the list, you
    just take the latest posting in the news groups and send out another
    $6.00 to the names on the list, putting your name at number 6 again.

    You must realize that thousands of people all over the world are
    joining the internet and reading these messages every day!!! Just
    like you are now!!! So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it really
    works? I'm glad I did!!! People have said, "what if the plan is
    played out and no one sends you the money?" So what!!! What are the
    chances of that
    happening, when there are tons of new honest users and new honest
    people who are joining the internet and news groups everyday and are
    willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new
    users, every day.

    I just could not believe what happened when I did this. Truly
    amazing! I think I cried for days with joy. Give it a try and it
    will just make your day, or month for that matter. Thank you Lord."

    P.S. This is not a scam, this really works. Please follow the
    directions exactly.
    How to turn Six dollars into Thousands!
    mdm, Sep 18, 2005