Subject Matter

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Darren, Aug 15, 2003.

  1. Darren

    Darren Guest

    Im currently studying for MCSA accreditation in my
    country the United Kingdom. Ive so far completed courses
    2151 and 2152 ( part of the 70-210 exam) and have noticed
    that while these 3 and five day courses give you a lot of
    info required there is still a hell of a lot of
    additional knowledge needed which is not included in
    them, thus meaning a lot of additional reading on various
    subject matter.
    I was just wondering if this was the case in all
    countries or do your courses include every area of
    subject matter required?

    Darren, Aug 15, 2003

  2. Darren

    Rick Guest

    The test are based on subject matter from various sources. The Microsoft
    Official Course or MOC is only part of the material. Passing the test is
    usually a combination of real world experience, Technet articles, and the
    Microsoft resource kit associated with the test. I know that the measure up
    test simulation will tell you the sources of the question and answer when
    you click the explanation button. Transcender may have this same option but
    I have not used them in some time.

    Rick, Aug 15, 2003