Subject Line: $389.00 FREE Membership & a FREE Lap Top To Use

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by rockie123, Apr 17, 2007.

  1. rockie123

    rockie123 Guest

    Subject Line: $389.00 FREE Membership & a FREE Lap Top To Use

    >From the Desk of the VP of Web Communications

    A Texas internet based corporation has announced
    the launch of a web based affiliate program that
    will market multiple technologies to the internet
    market place in 2006/2007.

    This is a ground floor opportunity with NO START
    UP COST required. This is a chance for you to use
    your computer to begin earning extra income.

    Generous commission plan and BENEFACTOR incentive
    allows you to become a FOUNDING Silver affiliate
    rep at NO COST!

    Each benefactor will receive the following at NO
    COST!

    1. Starter "Silver CD Pack"

    2. MULTIPLE websites for online promotion at NO
    COST!

    3. Monthly opt-in leads at NO COST!

    4. Extensive online training at NO COST! And much
    more...

    This is a chance to supplement (or EXCEED) your
    current income, up to $100,000.00 Yr., from
    home. Start up costs have been 100% waived by the
    corporation.

    ** Free Lap Top To Keep/Use For Marketing ** This
    company has created an incentive for those who
    reach certain milestones. one of the incentives
    is a FREE lap top to use for this home based
    business and anything you choose to use it for.

    Remember, there is NO COST involved for a $199.00
    Silver Affiliate Rep slot thanks to our generous
    benefactor program. Limited availability as noted
    below.

    ** 10,000 Slots World Wide ONLY **

    Rather than market these technologies via
    television and other media routes we have chosen
    to utilize people to people marketing. We are
    reserving this offer for the first 10,000 people
    who take us up on this NO RISK offer first. By
    not paying traditional media outlets for
    advertising we are able to increase the
    commission plan for our web affiliate reps.

    ==INSTRUCTIONS==

    To qualify for a benefactor slot you must go to
    the link below and complete the form on the page.
    NO money is required to start. (We have even
    waived the cost of the $389.00 starter kit).

    You will receive a confirmation email direct from
    the CEO of the company within 1 hour of
    completing the form at the page below.

    Simply copy this code, ( VMS-A723105
    ) and insert it in
    the voucher section at the bottom of the sign up
    sheet at:

    http://www.vortexmarketinggroup.com/rp/?id=205933

    (Roxanne Johnson )
    (9

    PS:Get Free Website Traffic For Doing What You
    Normally Do Which Is Surf The Web
    http://adsvert.com/getfad.php?uid=rockie1&id=12846

    Check out these sites:

    FREE TRAFFIC !!

    http://www.hitscreamer.com/cgi-bin/run.cgi?r=2567

    Surf 1000-Get Random Referrals

    http://www.freetraffic.autohitsportal.com/?ref=145

    Free Advertising At Its BEST
    http://www.screentag.com/index.php?id=rockie1

    You won't believe this website I found:
    http://www.DesktopLightning.com/rockie1

    Need Advertising---Save Time & Money Here.
    http://www.4all2promote.com/?rockie1

    Good Luck!!
    Roxanne

    rockie123, Apr 17, 2007

  2. Evan Platt wrote:
    > On 17 Apr 2007 07:24:24 -0700, rockie123 <> wrote:

    > ****, google groups is in serious need of a UDP.

    That would be great.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 17, 2007

  3. rockie123

    Evan Platt Guest

    Evan Platt, Apr 17, 2007
  4. Blinky the Shark, Apr 17, 2007
  5. rockie123

    Evan Platt Guest

    Evan Platt, Apr 17, 2007
  6. rockie123

    Evan Platt Guest

    On 17 Apr 2007 19:07:34 GMT, Blinky the Shark <>
    wrote:

    >So who's that and what's his relevance?

    OMG. Go rent the movie Office Space.

    NOW. :-D

    Evan Platt, Apr 18, 2007
  7. Evan Platt wrote:
    > On 17 Apr 2007 19:07:34 GMT, Blinky the Shark <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>So who's that and what's his relevance?

    > OMG. Go rent the movie Office Space.

    Never interested me. :)