    about subnetting.

    Is there a workbook that has subnetting problems you can
    solve?
    Myrt Webb, Jul 11, 2003

  2. Myrt Webb

    licknlabia Guest

    www.learntosubnet.com

    "Myrt Webb" <> wrote in message
    news:069e01c34753$4e8ee0b0$...
    I am working on 70-216 which means I need to learn more

    licknlabia, Jul 11, 2003

  3. most tcp/ip books have a section on subnetting. Just flip through the table
    of contents in a few and you're bound to find what you are looking for. (Or
    you could look on the internet, there isn't much you can't find
    there.....errr....here..............bah, whatever.)

    Dolphus Brown, Jul 11, 2003
  4. This subnetting gives me a headache. I will be taking my
    218 tomorrow and will just have to cram the math formula's
    into my head at the last minute and then jot them down at
    the desk before I take my test. Hopefully this will be
    enough!

    Paul Maingault, Jul 11, 2003
  5. Try http://www.learntosubnet.com

    Marty O

    Martin Owings, Jul 12, 2003
  6. Myrt Webb

    talid Guest

    dear myrt...
    I'll suggest Microsoft resource kit for internetworking,
    and the preparation book for 216 from Sybex. but they
    still don't cover subneting and superneting...
    I've wrote an article titilled "easy subneting" in this
    forum... if u can't find it, plz feel free to write to me
    on , it will be my pleasure to
    give any help in subneting or superneting...
    talid, Jul 12, 2003
  7. Myrt Webb

    Pugleon Guest

    Thats a good site. Also, if you can find it on pdf. Sybex
    CCNA guide has a large section devoted to subnetting and
    supernetting.

    Only way to learn it is to do some subnetting questions
    over and over till your confident about it. And know how
    to draw out a subnetting table and use is to find the
    answers you are seeking. Good luck with it anyways. I was
    never any good at maths, but I got subnetting in the
    end... Don't worry, you will too!

    :)

    Pugleon, Jul 13, 2003
  8. Myrt Webb

    Paul Wells Guest

    Not really, however, if you go to 3com web site there is a
    PDF called "Understanding IP addressing: Everything you
    ever wanted to know". This is an excellent - but heavy -
    paper that gives loads of information.

    I did my 216 recently and got no questions on subnetting,
    although like you I spent a lot of time revising.

    Hope this helps.

    Paul Wells, Jul 14, 2003