    that most study material for the 70-621 exams lists what you would study for
    a 70-620 exam.

    Thanks for any info\advice!

    Torbuck, Nov 21, 2007

  2. Torbuck

    John R Guest

    "Torbuck" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I currently have a MCDST cert and looking at going for my MCSA. I just
    >found
    > about the 70-621 exam that upgrades my MCDST to a MCITP Enterprise Support
    > Technician. I am curious if taking the 70-621 exam would sub for the
    > 70-620
    > credit towards an MCSA as well as give me the MCITP Enterprise Support
    > Technician cert.
    >
    > Also, what is the difference between the 70-621 and 70-620 exams? It seems
    > that most study material for the 70-621 exams lists what you would study
    > for
    > a 70-620 exam.
    >
    > Thanks for any info\advice!

    Exam 70-621 is an Upgrade exam that allows an MCDST on XP to upgrade to both
    MCTS Vista Config and MCITP Enterprise Support Tech. It is a combination of
    all of the material on both 70-620 and 70-622 exams. I believe there was a
    recent announcement that passing 70-621 would satisfy a 70-620 requirement
    on any other certification paths. However, I would wait until someone else
    confirms that as I am not 100% sure on that.

    John R

    John R, Nov 21, 2007

  3. Torbuck

    John R Guest

    "Torbuck" <> wrote in message
    >I currently have a MCDST cert and looking at going for my MCSA. I just
    >found
    > about the 70-621 exam that upgrades my MCDST to a MCITP Enterprise Support
    > Technician. I am curious if taking the 70-621 exam would sub for the
    > 70-620
    > credit towards an MCSA as well as give me the MCITP Enterprise Support
    > Technician cert.
    >
    > Also, what is the difference between the 70-621 and 70-620 exams? It seems
    > that most study material for the 70-621 exams lists what you would study
    > for
    > a 70-620 exam.
    >
    > Thanks for any info\advice!

    As a follow up, if you have MCDST, you already know 80 % of 70-270. That
    test really should not be that difficult for a MCDST to come up to speed on
    very very quickly.

    John R

    John R, Nov 21, 2007
  4. Torbuck

    Pincopallino Guest

    "John R" <jsr^^^813@zoom^^^internet.net> ha scritto nel messaggio

    > "Torbuck" <> wrote in message
    >>I currently have a MCDST cert and looking at going for my MCSA. I just
    >>found
    >> about the 70-621 exam that upgrades my MCDST to a MCITP Enterprise
    >> Support
    >> Technician. I am curious if taking the 70-621 exam would sub for the
    >> 70-620
    >> credit towards an MCSA as well as give me the MCITP Enterprise Support
    >> Technician cert.
    >>
    >> Also, what is the difference between the 70-621 and 70-620 exams? It
    >> seems
    >> that most study material for the 70-621 exams lists what you would study
    >> for
    >> a 70-620 exam.
    >>
    >> Thanks for any info\advice!

    > Exam 70-621 is an Upgrade exam that allows an MCDST on XP to upgrade to
    > both MCTS Vista Config and MCITP Enterprise Support Tech. It is a
    > combination of all of the material on both 70-620 and 70-622 exams.

    Currently there is no Microsoft Press Training Kit available for 70-621.
    Someone knows if it will be printed in the near future or the two books for
    620 and 622 will remain the training kits for this exam?

    > I believe there was a recent announcement that passing 70-621 would
    > satisfy a 70-620 requirement on any other certification paths.

    Where have you heard it?

    Pincopallino, Nov 24, 2007
  5. Torbuck

    John R Guest

    John R, Nov 25, 2007
  6. Torbuck

    sume90 Guest

    you got a good ides

    sume90, Jan 13, 2008
  7. So, 70-621 works as an elective of MCSA?

    Tiago A. Peçanha /IT Manager, Jan 16, 2008
  8. Torbuck

    John R Guest

    John R, Jan 16, 2008