[SU] UPDATE: POPUP ADS REMOVED FROM OUR SITE

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Double D, Dec 2, 2003.

  1. Double D

    Double D Guest

    [SU] ShootUp 2004 Announcement:

    ALL BANNERS AND POPUP ADS HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM OUR SITE!

    We have changed our web host for the help section of our web site. As of
    now, there are no banners, popup ads, or spyware on any of our web pages.

    The first free web host we were using (dazzled.com) was putting banners
    and popup ads on our web pages and asking some users if they wanted to
    download a toolbar. We changed to a better host with no ads, banners, or
    popups.

    Please check out the updated site:

    http://ShootUp2004.fotopic.net

    Please post your feedback here. Thank you.

    --

    Dick Drysdale

    Double D, Dec 2, 2003

  2. Dullness personified.................

    Betty Swallocks, Dec 2, 2003

  3. Double D

    Steve Young Guest

    > "Double D" <> wrote
    > Please check out the updated site:
    >
    > http://ShootUp2004.fotopic.net
    >
    > Please post your feedback here. Thank you.

    Nice work Dick It looks good here

    It's very difficult to find a free site where you don't get hammered with ads
    etc. I'll cross my fingers and hope it stays this way

    Steve Young

    Steve Young, Dec 3, 2003
  4. Double D

    Paolo Pizzi Guest