[SU] Koncept for April Shoot-Up

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Al Denelsbeck, Apr 1, 2004.

  1. Due to the assigned Konceptor's mysterious contraction of a virus
    native only to central Florida, followed by the remarkable coincidence of
    my being the first to ask about cancellations, the delivery of the new
    Koncept has fallen into my hands. No, really, you can check for yourself at
    the Shoot-Up website: http://ShootUp2004.fotopic.net
    and/or at the Koncept mirror page at
    http://home.graffiti.net/shootup:graffiti.net/light.html

    So, without further ado, start thinking creatively about: "Light"

    "It's how we capture the images, regardless of format used. It
    provides the basis for our vision. It's a narrow set of wavelengths in the
    huge bandwidth of energy we call the electromagnetic spectrum. It's the
    primary information transmission method, whether it's pictures shining out
    of your TV, laser pulses on fiber-optic phone lines, or the contrasting
    amounts of reflection off of a printed page.

    So create an image that shows the properties, the variety, the wonder
    and majesty, the colors, or the tricks. Just remember, the title of the
    image is "Light", so it should be evident and appropriate."

    Due date is April 28, and the new gallery will be posted May 1.

    The challenge is open to everyone who might be reading these
    messages. Please familiarize yourself with the Norms, FAQs, and submission
    guidelines at http://ShootUp2004.fotopic.net.

    Thanks, and we look forward to seeing what you do with it!

    - Al Denelsbeck.

    --
    To reply, insert dash in address to separate G and I in the domain
    Al Denelsbeck, Apr 1, 2004