[SU] Koncept #2 - Four-legged friends

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Paolo Pizzi, Jan 3, 2004.

  1. Paolo Pizzi

    Paolo Pizzi Guest

    SUBMIT YOUR PHOTOS FOR THE SHOOT-UP.

    [SU] Koncept #2 - Four-legged friends

    The subject should be anything with four legs except chairs and other
    inanimate objects. I encourage you to be a little creative and go beyond the
    conventional "full figure" pet portrait. It doesn't necessarily mean you
    will have to take a picture of an exotic animal, your pet will do (as long
    as it has four legs...), but maybe you want to use an unusual angle, an
    unusual lens, an unusual setting, unusual lighting, whatever... Most
    importantly, have fun! After all, this is what the SU is about.

    PLEASE SEND YOUR PHOTO AS AN ATTACHMENT TO: shootup *at* mailworks.org
    (put "SHOOTUP" in the email subject and your full name in the body)

    http://home.graffiti.net/shootup:graffiti.net/fourlegs.html

    DEADLINE: January 28, 2004

    GALLERY WILL BE POSTED: February 1, 2004

    GALLERY WEBSITE ADDRESS: http://ShootUp2004.fotopic.net

    (Future Koncepts will be released on the first of every month. Sorry if this
    announcement came a day after, but I just got back. :) )
    Paolo Pizzi, Jan 3, 2004

  2. Paolo Pizzi

    Annika1980 Guest

    >Subject: [SU] Koncept #2 - Four-legged friends

    Too easy !!!
    Annika1980, Jan 3, 2004

  3. Paolo Pizzi

    Paolo Pizzi Guest

    Annika1980 wrote:

    >> Subject: [SU] Koncept #2 - Four-legged friends

    > Too easy !!!

    That's the idea... ;-)
    Paolo Pizzi, Jan 3, 2004
  4. "Paolo Pizzi" <> wrote

    > [SU] Koncept #2 - Four-legged friends
    >
    > The subject should be anything with four legs except chairs and other
    > inanimate objects. I encourage you to be a little creative and go
    > beyond the conventional "full figure" pet portrait. It doesn't
    > necessarily mean you will have to take a picture of an exotic animal,
    > your pet will do (as long as it has four legs...), but maybe you want
    > to use an unusual angle, an unusual lens, an unusual setting, unusual
    > lighting, whatever... Most importantly, have fun! After all, this is
    > what the SU is about.

    Great idea for a mandate! Sounds like fun.

    --
    "Live fast. Die young." (Nikki Sixx)

    -Richard Cockburn

    REMOVE THE PUBLIC TO EMAIL ME.
    Richard Cockburn, Jan 5, 2004
  5. Paolo Pizzi

    Paolo Pizzi Guest

    Annika1980 wrote:
    >> From: Richard Cockburn

    >>> [SU] Koncept #2 - Four-legged friends

    >> Great idea for a mandate! Sounds like fun.

    > Fun for you maybe.
    > Now I gotta figure out how to get Harry the Hawk to stand
    > on a mirror!

    That's actually a pretty good idea! Looking forward to seeing it...
    Paolo Pizzi, Jan 6, 2004
  6. Paolo Pizzi

    Mr Blobby Guest

    "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    > >From: Richard Cockburn

    > >> [SU] Koncept #2 - Four-legged friends

    > >Great idea for a mandate! Sounds like fun.

    > Fun for you maybe.
    > Now I gotta figure out how to get Harry the Hawk to stand on a mirror!

    Maybe you should look for Larry the Lizard ?
    Mr Blobby, Jan 6, 2004
  7. Paolo Pizzi

    Paolo Pizzi Guest

    Mr Blobby wrote:

    > Maybe you should look for Larry the Lizard?

    Yeah, but first he'd have to figure out a way to
    distract Harry from such a yummy snack... :)
    Paolo Pizzi, Jan 6, 2004
  8. (Annika1980) wrote in

    >>From: Richard Cockburn

    >>> [SU] Koncept #2 - Four-legged friends

    >>Great idea for a mandate! Sounds like fun.

    > Fun for you maybe.
    > Now I gotta figure out how to get Harry the Hawk to stand on a mirror!

    Try to get him to perch on the white dog of yours.

    Richard Cockburn, Jan 6, 2004
  9. Paolo Pizzi

    agent yelow Guest

    Richard Cockburn wrote:
    > (Annika1980) wrote in
    >

    >>>From: Richard Cockburn

    >>>Great idea for a mandate! Sounds like fun.

    >>Fun for you maybe.
    >>Now I gotta figure out how to get Harry the Hawk to stand on a mirror!

    > Try to get him to perch on the white dog of yours.

    yeah put some hamburger meat on the dog and see how it pans out.
    agent yelow, Jan 6, 2004