    Merci!

    Leroy Jolicoeur
    SU OLIGARCH :))))

    Leroy Jolicoeur, Mar 2, 2004

  2. Leroy Jolicoeur

    parv Guest

    in message <>,
    wrote Leroy Jolicoeur ...

    > Hello,
    >
    > The SU photo gallery "REFLECTIONS" has been published.
    >
    > View the gallery here:
    >
    > Http://ShootUp2004.fotopic.net

    Say, what happened to my about average entry sent ~Feb 23 2004? Did
    "shootup *at* mailworks *dot* org" not received it? Was it
    rejected? What?

    - parv

    --
    In order to reach me, do away w/ WhereElse in the address.

    parv, Mar 2, 2004

  3. Leroy Jolicoeur

    parv Guest

    in message <>,
    wrote parv ...

    > Say, what happened to my about average entry sent ~Feb 23 2004?
    > Did "shootup *at* mailworks *dot* org" not received it?

    Person at shootup address, namely Dick D, had personally contacted
    me. For some reason, he did not receive it.

    Hopefully, everybody would be able to express their awe soon.

    - parv

    --
    In order to reach me, do away w/ WhereElse in the address.

    parv, Mar 2, 2004