[SU] #2 Koncept (4-legged friends) - Gallery now only online!!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Paolo Pizzi, Feb 3, 2004.

  1. Paolo Pizzi

    Paolo Pizzi Guest

    Thanks everybody for participating in the January Shoot-Up.
    The gallery is now open for viewing:

    http://shootup2004.fotopic.net/show_collection.php?id=94404

    We had a very high number of entries. Some will be posted
    a little late due to technical problems, so please check back
    in a week or so.

    Previous Shoot-Up galleries are located here:

    http://shootup2004.fotopic.net

    To enter your submission in this month's Shoot-Up
    (the Koncept is "Reflections") click here:

    http://home.graffiti.net/shootup:graffiti.net/reflections.html

    Paolo Pizzi, Feb 3, 2004

  2. In article <8EFTb.21024$>,
    "Paolo Pizzi" <> wrote:

    > Thanks everybody for participating in the January Shoot-Up.
    > The gallery is now open for viewing:
    >
    > http://shootup2004.fotopic.net/show_collection.php?id=94404

    I'll just comment on two of them.

    Bret (Annika)
    IMO, superb shot. Excellent capture of a dog going "flat out."
    It reminds me of the shots that early photographer took with multiple
    cameras to prove that all of a horse's feet left the ground in a gallop.

    Drunken Peter
    Is there a four legged animal in that picture?
    I didn't see it. ;)
    --
    Charlie Dilks
    Newark, DE USA

    Charlie Dilks, Feb 3, 2004

  3. Paolo Pizzi

    Annika1980 Guest

    >From: Charlie Dilks

    >http://shootup2004.fotopic.net/show_collection.php?id=94404

    >Bret (Annika)
    >IMO, superb shot. Excellent capture of a dog going "flat out."
    >It reminds me of the shots that early photographer took with multiple
    >cameras to prove that all of a horse's feet left the ground in a gallop.

    Ever tried driving a car at 20mph and shooting out the window handholding a
    DSLR with one hand? Man, I can't tell ya how many puppies I went through
    trying to get that shot!

    And dogs are so stupid! You know how they ease up and fall in behind the car
    after they get tired? Well I kept hollering, "Watch the trailer, watch the
    trailer !!"

    THUMP-THUMP !

    Annika1980, Feb 4, 2004
  4. Paolo Pizzi

    Paolo Pizzi Guest

    Annika1980 wrote:

    > And dogs are so stupid! You know how they ease up and fall
    > in behind the car after they get tired? Well I kept hollering,
    > "Watch the trailer, watch the trailer !!"
    >
    > THUMP-THUMP !

    PETA will be all over your ass... ;-)

    Paolo Pizzi, Feb 4, 2004
  5. Paolo Pizzi

    Lisa Horton Guest

    Paolo Pizzi wrote:

    > Annika1980 wrote:
    >
    > > And dogs are so stupid! You know how they ease up and fall
    > > in behind the car after they get tired? Well I kept hollering,
    > > "Watch the trailer, watch the trailer !!"
    > >
    > > THUMP-THUMP !

    > PETA will be all over your ass... ;-)

    Time for the leather pants :)

    Lisa