    the displays and we can then hear it coming through the centre channel
    speaker as well.

    Weird huh.

    Johnnyboy, Apr 7, 2004

  2. Johnnyboy

    Mark Spatny Guest

    Johnnyboy, says...
    > Weird huh.

    No. It sounds like it was mixed that way deliberately to give you better
    stereo seperation, and make it more of a 'live" sound. Whereas, sound
    from the center speaker would be kind of dull. The center speaker is
    best used for dialog in a film, so the voices sound more like they are
    coming from the actors you see on the screen. In music, that isn't
    neccessarily a desirable characteristic.

    Mark Spatny, Apr 8, 2004

  3. Johnnyboy

    Johnnyboy Guest

    Thanx. That does make sense. I just can't recall running into that on
    any of the other music dvd's I have. I'll have to put them all in and
    have a listen.

    In article <>,
    says...

    Johnnyboy, Apr 13, 2004