    to pass?
    Incidentally I failed the design test 219 and 221 looks just as difficult to
    me. Is there any way to avoid these and still get MSCE 2003? Thanks.

    dk, Mar 10, 2006

  2. dk

    kpg Guest

    As dk once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > I have much trouble understanding the Micorosft Certification
    > planner on the MCP site. I do not know why but I cannot follow that
    > tree view. I am an MCSA in 2000 and I have passed 210, 215, 216, 217
    > and 218. I think I still need a design test and an elective to become
    > MSCE 2000. Does it make sense to get my MSCE in 2000 then upgrade to
    > 2003 by taking the 2 upgrade tests or just go right to 2003? Also and
    > most importantly because this is the part I don't understand properly,
    > if I want to go directly to 2003 MSCE with as few tests as possible
    > from where I am right now, exactly what tests do I still need to
    > pass? Incidentally I failed the design test 219 and 221 looks just as
    > difficult to me. Is there any way to avoid these and still get MSCE
    > 2003? Thanks.

    The 'teee view' is actually a cleverly disguised intelligence test.

    Sorry.

    kpg, Mar 10, 2006

  3. dk

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "dk" <> say in

    > I have much trouble understanding the Micorosft Certification planner
    > on the MCP site. I do not know why but I cannot follow that tree view.
    > I am an MCSA in 2000 and I have passed 210, 215, 216, 217 and 218. I
    > think I still need a design test and an elective to become MSCE 2000.
    > Does it make sense to get my MSCE in 2000 then upgrade to 2003 by
    > taking the 2 upgrade tests or just go right to 2003? Also and most
    > importantly because this is the part I don't understand properly, if I
    > want to go directly to 2003 MSCE with as few tests as possible from
    > where I am right now, exactly what tests do I still need to pass?
    > Incidentally I failed the design test 219 and 221 looks just as
    > difficult to me. Is there any way to avoid these and still get MSCE
    > 2003? Thanks.

    the cert planner is what you should believe. I think you will still need
    3 exams (possibly only 2) after the 292 exam, but follow what's in the
    cert planner

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Never mind the facts - I know what I know.

    Neil, Mar 10, 2006
  4. dk

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I have much trouble understanding the Micorosft Certification planner on the
    >MCP site.

    In that case try here http://bkcareers.com/

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 10, 2006
  5. dk

    Manny Borges Guest

    ::grin:: lol

    --
    Manny Borges
    MCSE NT4-2003 (+ Security)

    There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who do understand binary
    and those who don't.

    Manny Borges, Mar 11, 2006