    system tray. i removed it somehow and now i don't know to get it back. it
    was the same one that shows up when you open the "wireless network
    connection status" window. can anyone help?

    TexasLegend, May 10, 2005

  2. TexasLegend wrote:
    > i use to have this little wireless signal indicator that showed up in
    > the system tray. i removed it somehow and now i don't know to get it
    > back. it was the same one that shows up when you open the "wireless
    > network connection status" window. can anyone help?

    No such thing as stupid question.
    Open the connection properties and choose "show icon"
    -max

    What's in a Name?, May 10, 2005

  3. TexasLegend

    Glitch Guest

    On Mon, 09 May 2005 21:57:04 -0500, ScareCrowe wrote:

    > I think I remember

    Obvious lie.

    Glitch, May 10, 2005
  4. TexasLegend

    Texas Legend Guest

    i tried that but all i get is the little computer monitor with the waves
    coming out of it.

    thanks for not giving me the barrage of vulgar language because it's a
    rather non-techie question.

    Texas Legend, May 10, 2005
  5. Texas Legend wrote:
    > i tried that but all i get is the little computer monitor with the
    > waves coming out of it.
    >
    > thanks for not giving me the barrage of vulgar language because it's a
    > rather non-techie question.

    I don't pay much attention to those posters anymore.
    What happens when you click on it? Doesn't the status window open up?

    What's in a Name?, May 10, 2005
  6. >> No such thing as stupid question.

    > A stupid question is a question that was asked but shouldn't have
    > been. "Are you really this stupid?" is a stupid question. When made
    > by the utterer, the question means "Are you as stupid as I am?"
    >
    > Now, you snotfucked genius,

    That's Mr. to you-
    >tell everyone again how there is no such
    > thing as a stupid question.

    Oh,I forgot the second part-
    only stupid answers

    What's in a Name?, May 12, 2005