    I have an unopened Transcender for the O/S portion too. Wonder if
    using that will suffice?

    George

    outlook help, Dec 2, 2003

  2. outlook help

    outlook help Guest

    Thanks. I will let you know on December 9th. I have decided to study a
    little for a week and then go take it. I am armed with Transcender's
    2001 exam objectives and will ignore Windows 3x and Dos stuff and
    concentrate on the newer O/S's.

    outlook help, Dec 2, 2003

  3. "outlook help" <> a écrit dans le message de
    > Thanks. I will let you know on December 9th. I have decided to study a
    > little for a week and then go take it. I am armed with Transcender's
    > 2001 exam objectives and will ignore Windows 3x and Dos stuff and
    > concentrate on the newer O/S's.

    Forget win3.1, but not DOS....

    Bizoune Bizoune, Dec 3, 2003
  4. outlook help

    outlook help Guest

    Passed the A+ O/S portion to complete my A+ cert. I studied two weeks
    and believe I passed the O/s on my experience as a technician, and
    from taking Microsoft tests in the past. Lots of XP, quite a bit of
    98, and some DOS. Not a single wireless question! I studied hard for
    the hardware portion over one month. The transcender helped me pass
    the hardware but not software.

    Anyway, my advise to anyone taking the O/S... Study the objectives and
    then find a real good brain dump a few days before you take the exam.
    I spent alot of time over the past few weeks trying to find a decent
    one and found that most still have the old objectives. My favorite was
    dapunisher's site.

    Good luck!

    outlook help, Dec 10, 2003