    When on the IE at any site my window just opens half way. How can I set my
    comp to open the window to the full size when I go to a site. Every time, I
    have to maximize the window. (VERY FRUSTRATING)

    Dog, Mar 1, 2005

  2. Dog

    colin Guest

    "Dog" <> wrote in message
    news:gmOUd.18367$...
    > When on the IE at any site my window just opens half way. How can I set my
    > comp to open the window to the full size when I go to a site. Every time,

    > have to maximize the window. (VERY FRUSTRATING)

    There`s a few ways of doing; but this is how I fix it.
    1. Right-click the quickstart IE icon>properties>run `maximized`>apply>ok.
    2.Close all open IE windows, then open a new IE window that`s got a link
    within it that you can select to open in a new window; now instead of
    clicking the maximize button, drag the window to the full size of your
    screen...then close your first instance of IE, and then close the second
    window...all IE windows should now open maximized.

    colin, Mar 1, 2005