    install I dont have reauthorize upon recovery/restore? I only use
    this drive for itunes. For a particular email address they count the
    number of install authorizations.

    lowrider, May 3, 2007

  2. lowrider

    meerkat Guest

    "lowrider" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > How do I backup my files and settings so that if I lose my current
    > install I dont have reauthorize upon recovery/restore? I only use
    > this drive for itunes. For a particular email address they count the
    > number of install authorizations.

    If Itunes is installed on your OS drive, then, that`s where
    your settings will be stored.
    If I understand you correctly.( 1 drive or 2 ?).
    It`s probably only your tunes that are stored on that drive.

    That means you need to back up both drives.
    So get yourself a big External drive, and Image your OS,
    and your tunes drive to it.

    meerkat, May 3, 2007