    DISCIPLINE!!

    Ignore the mental midgets....don't even click on their posts to
    admonish them. Just go right on by! Lets nip this stuff in the bud!

    Michael P Gabriel, Jun 24, 2004

  2. Michael P Gabriel

    Paul H. Guest

    "Michael P Gabriel" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Stupid is the one who even OPENS an OT post that sounds nasty or mean.
    > We don't need another group for REC.PHOTO.DIGITAL, we need
    > DISCIPLINE!!

    Why, thank you, Herr Fuehrer! Oh, I'm sure the iron hand of DISCIPLINE will
    turn the tide.

    Did it ever occur to you that

    A) people from groups other than rec.photo.digital are opening, replying to,
    and thus giving life to OT threads?
    B) if people had DISCIPLINE, the damned OT x-posting wouldn't have happened
    in the first place?
    C) most sane people don't give a rat's ass about your opinion, even if it's
    expressed in all CAPS?

    Paul H., Jun 25, 2004

  3. Michael P Gabriel

    Alan D-W Guest

    > Stupid is the one who even OPENS an OT post that sounds nasty or mean.
    > We don't need another group for REC.PHOTO.DIGITAL, we need
    > DISCIPLINE!!
    >
    > Ignore the mental midgets....don't even click on their posts to
    > admonish them. Just go right on by! Lets nip this stuff in the bud!

    And what difference does just opening or clicking on them make? Is some
    sort of signal sent back saying, hey look, someone opened this post? Do you
    think the pondlives posting all this rubbish have counters which tell them
    how many looked at their posts? And how do you intend to impose such
    discipline? And presumably you, by your own definition, must be stupid, and
    have clicked on a few, otherwise you wouldn't know what's in them and feel
    able to admonish the rest of us.

    Grow up.

    Alan D-W, Jun 25, 2004
  4. Michael P Gabriel

    stewy Guest

    Like the man said, 'I'll listen to anything once' If I don't like it, it
    goes straight in the killfile and I don't have to use caps either.

    stewy, Jun 26, 2004