    Unless the judge is having a bad day. Then you might get hit with
    contempt of court for your heresy. Stupid Citizen AGAIN!

    http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net
    Unclaimed Mysteries, Apr 24, 2004

  2. Unclaimed Mysteries

    Alan D-W Guest

    Re: STUPID Troll

    "Unclaimed Mysteries"
    <> wrote in message
    news:QAtic.20196$...
    > 'Bout time! Dangerous Drug Kingpin finally off street! DA pumps up
    > stats! It's morning in America!

    Bugger off with your irrelevance.
    Alan D-W, Apr 24, 2004

  3. Unclaimed Mysteries wrote:

    > 'Bout time! Dangerous Drug Kingpin finally off street! DA pumps up
    > stats! It's morning in America!
    >
    > http://www.reason.com/sullum/042304.shtml
    >
    > "The prosecutors, who finally obtained the draconian sentence that even
    > they concede Paey does not deserve, say it's his fault for insisting on
    > his innocence."
    >
    > This is why the legal system is terrified of a fully informed juror,
    > with right to judge both facts and the law itself. And it's also why
    > just saying that you are pro-fully-informed-jury will get you out of
    > jury duty.
    >
    > Unless the judge is having a bad day. Then you might get hit with
    > contempt of court for your heresy. Stupid Citizen AGAIN!

    I can't believe I did this. I'll take this where it belongs, alt.slack
    of course.

    Carry on.

    Corry

    http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net

    "Religion isn't the opiate of the masses. When
    properly used, religion is the methamphetamine
    of the masses." - nu-monet v6.0 in alt.slack
    Unclaimed Mysteries, Apr 25, 2004