    1. Advertising

  1. Brian C. Baird

    Duffer Guest

    Duffer, Aug 2, 2004

  2. Brian C. Baird, Aug 2, 2004
  3. Brian C. Baird

    Trentus Guest

    "Brian C. Baird" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > http://www.pbase.com/image/32054464/
    > --
    > http://www.pbase.com/bcbaird/

    At least the speed at which they fly, and the speed at which they beat their
    wings, makes it a lot easier to capture the image without blurring, and
    they pass so slowly that it's easy to be in the right spot for the perfect
    shot.

    Trentus
    Trentus, Aug 2, 2004
  4. In article <cemf7l$lgf$>,
    says...
    > At least the speed at which they fly, and the speed at which they beat their
    > wings, makes it a lot easier to capture the image without blurring, and
    > they pass so slowly that it's easy to be in the right spot for the perfect
    > shot.
    >
    > Trentus

    Sadly, their numbers are dwindling due to the lack of casting
    facilities.
    --
    http://www.pbase.com/bcbaird/
    Brian C. Baird, Aug 2, 2004
  5. Brian C. Baird

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Aug 3, 2004
  6. Brian C. Baird, Aug 3, 2004
  7. Brian C. Baird

    Mark M Guest

    Mark M, Aug 3, 2004

  8. >
    >Sadly, their numbers are dwindling due to the lack of casting
    >facilities.

    They sure broke the mold after they made that one!

    Could we say that the eagle picture is a "forgery", or would that be
    un-"founded"?

    Sorry to "cast" such a cynnical view. Perhaps I was to "brazen"!

    Some people claim that there's a woman to blame, but I think it's all...

    Richard's fault!

    Visit the Sounds of the cul-de-sac at www.richardsfault.com
    richardsfault, Aug 3, 2004
  9. In article <>, richard1-
    says...

    > >Sadly, their numbers are dwindling due to the lack of casting
    > >facilities.

    > They sure broke the mold after they made that one!
    >
    > Could we say that the eagle picture is a "forgery", or would that be
    > un-"founded"?
    >
    > Sorry to "cast" such a cynnical view. Perhaps I was to "brazen"!

    Ugh... too... many... bad puns... must... impersonate... William...
    SHATNER!

    KHANNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    --
    http://www.pbase.com/bcbaird/
    Brian C. Baird, Aug 3, 2004
  10. Brian C. Baird

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Aug 3, 2004
  11. Brian C. Baird

    Larry Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Dang it, I do have to log in.

    Keeps me from seeing it... I just dont do that any more.

    --
    Larry Lynch
    Mystic, Ct.
    Larry, Aug 3, 2004