    Im getting loads of crap in my outlook express advertising stuff.Is there
    any way to stop it because it takes ages to download it and its all
    bollocks..

    neville, Mar 15, 2005

  2. "neville" <> wrote in message
    news:1110922592.55c05943a13999e3017f0fa3ed3baa97@teranews...
    > Im getting loads of crap in my outlook express advertising stuff.Is there
    > any way to stop it because it takes ages to download it and its all
    > bollocks..

    You need to reply to each and every one, with the text "please unsubscribe
    me" somewhere in the message.

    mentalguy2004, Mar 15, 2005

  3. neville

    neville Guest

    Thanks mentalguy thats a lot of work but ill try it .

    neville, Mar 15, 2005
  4. neville

    Bill Skates Guest

    On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 23:42:59 -0000, "neville" <> wrote:

    >Thanks mentalguy thats a lot of work but ill try it .
    >"mentalguy2004" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "neville" <> wrote in message
    >>> Im getting loads of crap in my outlook express advertising stuff.Is there
    >>> any way to stop it because it takes ages to download it and its all
    >>> bollocks..
    >>>

    >> You need to reply to each and every one, with the text "please unsubscribe
    >> me" somewhere in the message.

    Get hold of MailWasher (http://www.firetrust.com/) and set it up with
    the same details as for your email address account options in Outlook
    Express. Then always open Mail Washer prior to Outlook so that you
    can mark all the bollocks for bouncing (back at the bollocks sender)
    and for deletion. That way, when you press the Process Mail button,
    you'll only receive the mails you want!

    Bill Skates, Mar 15, 2005
  5. neville

    neville Guest

    Thanks Bill that sounds much better.

    neville, Mar 16, 2005
  6. neville

    Bob B Guest

    "Bill Skates" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 23:42:59 -0000, "neville" <> wrote:
    >
    > >Thanks mentalguy thats a lot of work but ill try it .
    > >"mentalguy2004" <> wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> "neville" <> wrote in message

    there

    > >> You need to reply to each and every one, with the text "please

    unsubscribe
    > >> me" somewhere in the message.
    > >>

    > Get hold of MailWasher (http://www.firetrust.com/) and set it up with
    > the same details as for your email address account options in Outlook
    > Express. Then always open Mail Washer prior to Outlook so that you
    > can mark all the bollocks for bouncing (back at the bollocks sender)
    > and for deletion. That way, when you press the Process Mail button,
    > you'll only receive the mails you want!

    I have found it is best to just delete mail using mailwasher...many bounce
    addresses are fake so mail just keeps clogging up the system..which is
    exactly what the sender intended. Bob

    Bob B, Mar 16, 2005
  7. Get Spamkiller from McAfee.

    Atlas Shrugged, Mar 17, 2005