    certified lllalalal

    wongh
    Sign up for free daily practice questions at: http://www.QoD.US
    wongh, Nov 4, 2003

  2. wongh

    Urban-Dragon Guest

    Sorry I have to speak my mind on this one.. Those "Brain Dumps" are
    great for someone that is already in the field and are looking to
    update their certs but I am sorry you are not going to be able to do
    any of the tasks you will need to do if you only study for 12 hours to
    pass an exam. A certification can only get you a job. it cant do the
    work for you.

    I say this to all that are trying to get any kind of certification.
    STUDY... And put into practice what you learn. Setup a couple of old
    boxes that you can "play" with to test theories and just practice on.
    Because if you cant do what the cert says you can do then you are going
    to find yourself out of a job and make it harder on others that
    actually know how and have the same certification.

    A Paper certification means nothing without the knowledge behind it.

    Urban-Dragon
    Sign up for free daily practice questions at: http://www.QoD.US
    Urban-Dragon, Nov 6, 2003

  3. wongh

    Guest Guest

    ....Checked it out and I'd rather spend the little bit on
    money that I have on books than some braindump!
    Guest, Jan 2, 2004