    thanks before hand
    your faithfully
    Mohammed

    Mohammed, Nov 6, 2003

  2. Mohammed

    Consultant Guest

    praise allah!

    Consultant, Nov 6, 2003

  3. Mohammed

    Jtyc Guest

    > praise allah!

    La illaha il'allah

    Jtyc, Nov 6, 2003
  4. WRONG ANSWER.
    INDIA isn't an islam country.
    :)))))))))))))))))))))))

    NEW NAME, OLD GUY, Nov 6, 2003
  5. Mohammed

    Consultant Guest

    i know that, they are hindus, it just sounded good

    Consultant, Nov 6, 2003
  6. Mohammed

    Jtyc Guest

    > INDIA isn't an islam country.

    Yes, they exported them all to Pakistan...

    we should do that with Democrats...

    Jtyc, Nov 6, 2003
  7. Amen.

    NEW NAME, OLD GUY, Nov 6, 2003
  8. Mohammed

    Consultant Guest

    hallelujah

    Consultant, Nov 6, 2003
  9. Mohammed

    Jtyc Guest

    > hallelujah

    Ensha allah.

    Jtyc, Nov 6, 2003
  10. Mohammed

    Paul Lynch Guest

    On Thu, 6 Nov 2003 10:13:38 -0800, "NEW NAME, OLD GUY" <PLEASE!>
    wrote:

    >WRONG ANSWER.
    >INDIA isn't an islam country.
    >:)))))))))))))))))))))))

    Tell that to the 125,964,014 people in India who follow Islam.
    :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

    http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/in.html#People

    Paul
    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE

    Paul Lynch, Nov 6, 2003
  11. still minor

    Hindu 81.3%, Muslim 12%, Christian 2.3%, Sikh 1.9%, other groups including
    Buddhist, Jain, Parsi 2.5% (2000)

    NEW NAME, OLD GUY, Nov 7, 2003
  12. Mohammed

    Paul Lynch Guest

    On Thu, 6 Nov 2003 16:05:43 -0800, "NEW NAME, OLD GUY" <PLEASE!>
    wrote:

    >still minor
    >
    >Hindu 81.3%, Muslim 12%, Christian 2.3%, Sikh 1.9%, other groups including
    >Buddhist, Jain, Parsi 2.5% (2000)

    That's still One Hundred and Twenty Five MILLION people....

    And don't quote back to me figures from a link I gave you, you prick.
    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE

    Paul Lynch, Nov 7, 2003
  13. Hi Mohammed,

    U can contact any of the study-centre of Karrox group which
    is a Prometric centre which conducts MCSE courses as well
    as MCSE Exams

    Rgds,

    Prashant, INDIA

    Prashant Khaire, Nov 7, 2003
  14. Mohammed

    Consultant Guest

    rofl

    Consultant, Nov 7, 2003
  15. Paul Lynch wrote:
    > On Thu, 6 Nov 2003 16:05:43 -0800, "NEW NAME, OLD GUY" <PLEASE!>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> still minor
    >>
    >> Hindu 81.3%, Muslim 12%, Christian 2.3%, Sikh 1.9%, other groups
    >> including Buddhist, Jain, Parsi 2.5% (2000)

    > That's still One Hundred and Twenty Five MILLION people....
    >
    > And don't quote back to me figures from a link I gave you, you prick.

    Now THAT'S the Paul Lynch we've all come to know and love.

    --
    Fris "Now take your meds" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Nov 7, 2003