    Studying for my CCNA. What do you gals/guys recommend to study with?

    This includes hardware, software, books, whatever..

    Thank you

    SDRGuy, Sep 24, 2010

  2. SDRGuy

    Scott Lowe Guest

    On 2010-09-23 21:42:47 -0400, SDRGuy said:

    > Studying for my CCNA. What do you gals/guys recommend to study with?
    >
    > This includes hardware, software, books, whatever..

    I'm only days away from my exam, and so far I've used a pretty wide
    variety of resources:

    - Cisco Cookbook (O'Reilly)
    - CCNA Study Kit by Todd Lammle (Sybex)
    - GNS3 and Dynamips/Dynagen (see
    <http://blog.scottlowe.org/2010/04/22/setting-up-a-ccna-study-environment-with-gns3-and-vmware/>
    for more details)
    - Colleagues who work at Cisco
    - Free CCNA Workbook (<http://www.freeccnaworkbook.com/>)
    - Articles from PacketLife (haven't yet used the online lab from
    PacketLife, but I hear it is very good)

    While the online resources are all very good, nothing replaces as much
    hands-on experience as possible.

    Good luck!

    --
    Scott Lowe
    Author, "Mastering VMware vSphere 4" and "VMware vSphere 4

    Scott Lowe, Sep 24, 2010

  3. SDRGuy

    laralassen

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    CCNA Guides

    i have a link from you can search hellping materials for the preparation of CCNA certification.I have also used to pass my exams.Go to certifydumps.com

    laralassen, Sep 24, 2010
  4. SDRGuy

    laurenus

    Joined: