    programming for 2 years. Also I wonder how important (or more important) it
    would be to really hit the relevant articles on Microsoft.com. Maybe
    someone can recommend the most important articles to study.
    Brad Williams, Mar 5, 2004

  2. If you haven't already, hit
    http://www.codeclinic.com/70-300skills.htm

    I've never passed an exam without using this site. He links to the relevant
    articles on MSDN. It's extremely helpful and about the only real way to prep
    for an exam.

    Brunswick Lowe, Mar 6, 2004

  3. Brad Williams

    Syanide Guest

    i passed the 70-300 using exam cram and transcenders... if you dont have the
    transcenders.... try the prep logic demo exams that come with the book...
    though it would be worth you buying the transcenders for the practice with
    the scenarios alone...

    Syanide, Mar 6, 2004
  4. Brad Williams

    Chris Green Guest

    How much training did it take for you to prepare?

    message

    Chris Green, Mar 7, 2004
  5. Brad Williams

    Syanide Guest

    i put aside 3 months for study.. and did around 2 hours a night....

    apart fro the exam cram do a bit of additional reading on 'ORM', there is a
    video on the msdnTv show on it..
    Also I found this link useful: http://www.codeclinic.com/70-300skills.htm

    Syanide, Mar 7, 2004