    than I really want to just to get the answer I need to get through a chapter.
    Are there any other books or resources on the web that could help me with
    this.

    Mike H., Nov 29, 2006

  2. Mike, I have to ask but why do you want to achieve this certification.
    Being a technical instructor for 7 years now I can tell when students
    may be cheating themselves by pursuing something halfway. No disrespect
    to you at all; but I am just curious as to your thinking concerning your
    pursuit for the MCDST certification.

    We all here can lead you in the correct direction for study material,
    websites, practice tests, etc.. However that is the easy part. The
    harder part is to see if this is really something you want to pursue and
    why. I am just curious is all.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Nov 29, 2006

  3. Mike H.

    Doug MacKay Guest

    You mentioned 2 or 3 old pcs. If you have one powerhouse you can set up
    sevral virtual machines in the single workstation.

    Microsoft has virtual PC and vvirtual server, both are pretty cool to play
    with.

    But I agree with you if you have the space there is nothing like having
    several machines to play with. Unfortunatlly I am limited in my current
    living arangements so the extra room for a bunch of computers is not an
    option.

    But back to the virtual machines, you can install tweak and even network
    them within the desktop you are running provided you have the RAM.

    Just a thought.

    Doug MacKay, Dec 17, 2006