    you use? Are they worth the big bucks?

    Good Luck,

    GE

    Gillian, Jan 24, 2004

  2. Gillian

    Guest Guest

    The study material for 70-270(Windows XP) should get you
    through the first test 70-271. That's what I used for the
    first half of the test. I'm not sure what to use for the
    second half yet, although there are sites out there that
    list what will be tested on the second half (70-272).
    I'm going to be taking the second test as soon as it's
    released. I'll be going on previous experience.

    any
    >training material available from MS Until Mid Year. Do
    >you have any suggestions?
    >
    >In addition, are you doing the study through teacher
    >instructed courses or CBT's if so let me know what

    methods

    Guest, Jan 24, 2004

  3. Another good study reference is the Windows XP Resource Kit
    (http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/prodtech
    nol/winxppro/default.asp) particularly Part VI: System Troubleshooting.

    --
    Jeanie Decker
    Microsoft Learning

    Jeanie Decker \(MS\), Jan 29, 2004